What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

met my bro and fiancée at the train station.

left milano, and caught the train to como.

caught a bus to bellagio....crazy ass bus ride - winding roads with many near misses. we nearly smashed into some young dude in a bentley.

got a lift from bellagio to our villa on lago di como.

had dinner and drank lots of booze.

this place is fucking ridiculous......i keep pinching myself.

Went out for a nice sushi dinner, and as we were finishing up some random drunk walks up to the wall right outside are window and pisses all over it. Cop car rolls up as he's doing it and tells him to put his hands up, which of course he does while leaving his dick all flailing about. Shit was rather amusing since they radioed for backup which turned out to be 5 other cop cars.

Then I went on to get proper drunk in the bar 2 streets over and passed out eating snickerdoodle cookies at 4am.

damn good night!

bourbon

ribs

beer

tried to act cool in front of this chick who just broke my heart

more bourbon

talked to my friend about his brother who just died

corny club (boots wif da furrrrrrr)

titty bar

bizarre heart to heart (i think) with this stripper about weird relationships and stuff

chili dog

pizza

cab

listened to spacemen 3

bed

I went out to sushi as well with three drunk chicks but no one peed on the street! Luckily everyone acted like decent human beings and we made it through without insident.

later, party two doors down... drank a bunch, smoked a bunch stumbled homeand passed out.

Greatest night of my life.

Smoked 3 blunts with a Division I basketball player, played basketball with the aforementioned person and a group of 4 friends for 4 hours from 10:30 to 2:30, then we all hopped a fence and snuck into a pool to swim for about 10 minutes. Then we went back to my friends house and chilled and smoked some cigars.