What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

hung out with some dude from highschool all day.

cooked myself some portabella mushrooms and made them into the ultimate sandwich, and ate it with some wine.

I ended up laying around sufuing it up for a bit then hit the sac.

went to a house club on hollywood blvd called kingking for a bday party, ended up meeting a dozen other tauruses, got a 32yo sexy haitian from miamis number and im hoping will finally break the decade barrier (i just turned 22, she just turned 32 3 days b4 me)

• 2 weeks later...

critical mass san diego.

rode 60+ on a fixed gear set at 70 gear inches.

It was ridiculous.

And then a pre-med organization bender that got broken up by cops. Saw a friend of mine accepted into Stanford Med. handcuffed by the police and snapped a photo. Thinking about framing it for later hilarity.

i was bored so i tried to go to gay night at this shitty bar only it wasnt gay night so i went home

im not gay

i just like gay night

hah what bar had gay night?

if it's ghostbar or minc, i don't know how you missed it; it's gay night every night there. :(

was fucking a paid whore named jane.. im not sure if thats her real name but man she's one hot motha from mexico.. se habla espanol? le hija de puta