RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Context will supposedly carry them soon. Aside from that, they typically don't sell online. Farinelli's had them for a couple of seasons.

The back pocket stitching can be removed, fyi.

I was at Context a couple days ago. They have a ton of RRL stuff in the store, but Sam and Ryan were telling me that nothing can be put online, per the company.

I was at Context a couple days ago. They have a ton of RRL stuff in the store, but Sam and Ryan were telling me that nothing can be put online, per the company.

Yep, so continues the anti-online campaign. Too bad.

She turned four back in August:

img0235tc.jpg

img0237f.jpg

img0236r.jpg

img0238op.jpg

img0239rb.jpg

img0244iw.jpg

img0245mx.jpg

img0250s.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

ugh, I hate sufu's search function... totally useless.

Anyone have fit comments on RRL t-shirts? Compared to the standard Hanes/Gildan fare? I'm a pretty solid small in Hanes; small Gildan "Ultra" tees are a wee bit big; small American Apparel tees fit perfect when new but then are a bit too snug after washing.

Also, are they particularly noteworthy in terms of quality and construction and all that?

They are nice and soft. Sometimes sizing varies a bit by season, but they are usually a pretty slim fit. I have had some of them get much to snug on me after a wash. At $60, not really worth it. On sale, maybe.

I like J.Crew tees a bit more but that's just me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ can't buy RRL direct online. Gotta call a vendor. Most RRL stores will do phone orders (not sure about international though...).

End in the UK has pics on their website.

Otherwise....eBay.

Okay, I'm looking for some help here.

Can some one explain me the difference in these two Slim Bootcut versions? One is witch a detailed stitching on the front and the other has none.

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350424632039#ht_4072wt_907

2. http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Japanese-Raw-Slim-Bootcut-Selvage-Jeans-nwt-/350428303178?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&var=&hash=item905b7645aa#ht_5037wt_907

I'm a s32 guy and I have no clue what size would suit me. I'm looking for a slim jean just like APC NS but without getting them. I thought of Slim Straights but they seem impossible to find anywhere online.

I have those in mind to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160524429040&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_3129wt_1141

no1 is womens and no2 is mens.

Thanks, thats what I thought.

Now the question is, how much should I size down to get a nice fit on my size 32 ass?

Still fighting Slim bootcut vs low striaghts to get a similar APC fit, any pointers guys?

just wanted to say that I went to the Ralph Lauren store on 72nd on the east side today for the first time since they remodeled. That place is SICK. It's 4 floors now, and RRL is on the 3rd. Dark, wood paneled elevators, stairways painted dark green and full of antique/vintage paintings and photographs, original domed tip ceilings with holes for gas lamps, you name it. Oh, and they carry RRL, polo, regular ralph lauren, and RRL all in one store.

I saw the sickest engineer boots there, some vintage (!!!) and some from the ralph lauren label that had cat paw heels.