RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Question about the fit of the slim fits: I typically wear 31" waist but saw the measurements of the 29x34 are actually 33 in the waist. Are the ridiculously low in the crotch/lose in the leg if you were to wear as if true to size. I want a slim fit, but not terribly tight. would the 29s be too much of a stretch??

Question about the fit of the slim fits: I typically wear 31" waist but saw the measurements of the 29x34 are actually 33 in the waist. Are the ridiculously low in the crotch/lose in the leg if you were to wear as if true to size. I want a slim fit, but not terribly tight. would the 29s be too much of a stretch??

i have a pair size 31 that measure 16.5 across the waist OTR. i typically wear a 31 or 32. it's low rise and slim, for sure. the 31 fits slim/perfect. i put on a 30 and, while i got it on, it was closer to a skinny fit. you may want a 30?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
-Started 02-08-10

-Worn daily

-Intitial soak, hot soak, ocean wash, machine wash.

2ns84ls.jpg

2eyc9yb.jpg

2li7pd4.jpg

2qmqan5.jpg

23ijpeg.jpg

2wcjjtx.jpg

2aiggfb.jpg

These look good. I have the one wash version and started them a day or two before with 1-2 less washes. Be interesting to see them both in 6 months time. I posted mine a few pages back.

Picked up a pair of the RRL Slim Bootcut's 30/32 over the weekend as a gift...Never thought I'd wear a bootcut in the near future but they fit great...

Measurements in inches:

Waist 16.5

Front 9.8

Back 13.25

Thigh 11

Knee 8

Inseam 34.25

LO 8.25

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

Details since I don't recall seeing a pair on here before...

IMG_4683.jpg

IMG_4685.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

I'm actually a huge fan of the stitching...

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

Pics are all rotated because of photobucket...I'll maybe edit them in the future...