RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Got pics? What size? Describe the denim?

As a consumer I probably wouldn't have bought them at that price, but since I was working for Blends/BTNC at the time it was a no brainer. RRL has never do a colab with anyone and I was honored to be a part of it. As for the jeans themselves I usually prefer a straight leg so i sized up. The denim itself feels heavier than my regular RRLs but i think its because of the dying process...

I gotta agree with rungo, the denim looks very similar to the Dior black silver selvedge.

On another note, does anybody have measurements on a pair of sz.36 raw/one wash low straights. Trying to figure out how big the leg opening is. Seller on ebay has them at 8" across, but that seems small to me, are they really tapered that much? Thanks.

they are totally not worth $450. I would not even consider it.

Dont even try and tell me that if iron heart - now that its being whored like crazy by SE - ran a special edition $600 pair of hand made bullshit people wouldn't be drooling over it.

I would argue that RRL has the same or better quality than most sufu approved brands (ie stocked by self edge.) There comes a point of diminishing returns and just about every brand discussed in this forum is sitting right next to each other on that quality plateau, the only difference in price comes from what people are willing to pay for steeeez

^^It's only pricey when you consider that most raw RRL Denim retails for $210-225, so it seems like a big jump to $450.

The denim looks nice, but for a hundred less, one could get the SamuraixBiG 710BK Black Knights or the Iron Heart 9301 Slim Super Black, which is a 22oz black denim. Granted the Black SEXIH07BK were about the $450 too, so maybe that is a better comparison

Just today I picked up this pair on ebay for $75.

DSC04057.jpg

DSC04058.jpg

DSC04059.jpg

DSC04061.jpg

I'll be sure to post my own photos when I get them.

Just got these in, thought I'd post measurements before wearing them around.

Straight Leg, tagged 34x34, BiG style measuring:

waist: 17.5"

inseam: 34.5"

f. rise: 12"

r. rise: 14.5"

thigh: 13"

knee: 9.75"

leg opening: 9.25"

waist is an inch bigger than I'd like, but they'll work.

oh, I got them for a total of $86, Priority shipped and insured from ebay seller dkyn7414. He was a good guy through and through fwiw.

I'm wearing them around the house right now. The waist is alright I think. I probably could've gone for a 34 in the Low Straights and let them stretch out on my fat hips... but I'm not sweatin it. I may get them tapered a bit more from the knee to the hem, maybe just down to 9" or so.

i thought about taking mine in too but i cant bring myself to altering the intended fit of the denim. I just try not to think about it. Do you know if they'll shrink if i hot wash them?

Just got a pair of the bootcut selvedge from ebay. Fitting VERY tight around the waist and thigh. These are my first selvedge purchase and concerned about fit. I can button all the way up but wanted more of a standard slim fit when broke in. Any input appreciated. Thanks

Also should I soak these prewear? I cant make heads of whether to believe the dont shrink info?