RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

explain this... rrl are some of the nicest jeans ive handled.

Their finishes are among the best I've seen too. The ones I saw in the Greenwich Village Store last spring, and a few other times, are the best distressing I've seen on a mid-price jean in years. Anyone know where they get them done?

.....you must not be looking very hard.

I like your smart comment. I'm not a business, nor a business person,... just a person that is into denim... understood? Link me to a pair of four button (five total including the upper most) jeans that are decent. Thanks!

Guest DCDenim

Damn those RRLs do look amazing. I found some in my size on ebay should I get a 32x32 or 32x34? Do you think the stacking will look good on straight leg cuts?? I hear the waist is true to size how about inseam?

for $110 shipped I can't possibly go wrong I spent wayyyy more on crappy jeans in the past. fuckin' stoaked!!!

thats just ignorant. 100$ is a great deal for the rigid rrl... you can never find them at outlets.
that comment was actually probably direct at me; I found rigid RRLs in size 32" and 33" for 50$ at TJ Maxx and was trying to ask for 80$...that's why I deleted the post.

see fuck you cheap

go wear your diors jeans

Guest DCDenim

I snagged the 32x34 off ebay. I also checked out 3 local marshalls today. I found tons of ugly RL shit but no RRLs.

Even if some stores get a few sizes once in a while, tens of thousands of people rummage through those stores daily so I wouldn't hold your breath at a $50 pair of RRLs. The lines were out the door. I'd rather pay a little more on ebay but not have to waste my time digging through thousands of pairs of antik, guess outlet, fubu jeans and various other crap that made me want to vomit..