RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Honestly, after I purchased these, I came to SuFu and saw how everybody was saying that RRL's are a bitch to fade and thought I had been ripped off. The salesperson convinced me that these fade "the best." But I think the key is just to resist the wash. The only reason I ended up washing these was because I had a little too much to drink one night... yeah haha

Well when you think of jeans that fade really well and look this good (well me) I think of flatheads and skulls brands like that...not RRL's I have looked through here and none have looked this good that's for darn sure...so I just didn't think they could have this kind of a turn out...i've never tried these jeans on but I mean i'm into jeans that aren't so popular i'm not into what everyone else gets for example flatheads (not that I wouldn't mind owning a pair)...just like these...my good friend has a pair of farmer industries that most probably haven't even seen but they are looking sick as crap...That's just what i'm saying...I didn't expect this good of a look out of them but it's awesome they look this sick...

I really like the RRL's I have as well. Have been wearing the stright leg, pics are a couple pages back. They were a one-wash, not RAW. I think some of it is ol' Ralphy might be treating the denim for color-fastness. I dont think he's into the whole RAW=great fades thing like we see here on SF. When you look at the RRL line, very little of it is RAW. This might be why they don't contrast as much as other denim lines that are catering more to people like us that want our own fades.

Nice fit Cheep and sick RRL's Dubmaster. Cross-posted from Evo thread...

I just washed these last week after I spilled some hot sauce all over them. I think I'm retiring these now cause I want to keep the suttle fades and the darker hue of the jeans now. For my first pair of raw/selvedge/expensive denim, I'm pretty happy.

rrldonenm9.jpg

Oh yeah and about that ass sag. I bought these size 30 back when I was about 15 lbs heavier. Since then I've gotten back into shape but in the meantime my waist and ass shrank. The result is serious ass sag and constantly pulling these up haha.

Time to shop for new jeans...

Washed denim occasionally does go one sale, especially seasonal styles in washes with distressing. Their other classics styles, which they call Icons (including raw and one wash versions) don't really go on sale at RRL boutiques or RL stores in my experience.

Guest Dubmaster

Love the fade

Nice fit Cheep and sick RRL's Dubmaster. Cross-posted from Evo thread...

I just washed these last week after I spilled some hot sauce all over them. I think I'm retiring these now cause I want to keep the suttle fades and the darker hue of the jeans now. For my first pair of raw/selvedge/expensive denim, I'm pretty happy.

rrldonenm9.jpg

Oh yeah and about that ass sag. I bought these size 30 back when I was about 15 lbs heavier. Since then I've gotten back into shape but in the meantime my waist and ass shrank. The result is serious ass sag and constantly pulling these up haha.

Time to shop for new jeans...

think this maybe covered, but what are the chances of RRL denim's going on sale at ralph lauren stores?

they had straights at south coast / straights + slim at fashion island american rag cie but they were full retail..

You usually only find the stuff on sale at outlets. Find the near Ralph Lauren outlet to you and keep an eye on this thread. When people report of them popping up then go visit the store.

Man I just bought these ones from Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=200255135849

But after really reading into the older pages of this thread I'm confused!

These are listed as a Slim/Straight... but the pocket design has the one of a straight leg. Will these even be slim at all?

They look to be one wash though which is fine by me, they don't have any noticeable distressing.

Anyways do you think i paid too much for these? The sizing is waaaay off as well.