RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

again, for anyone in the richmond(va)metro area: i just saw a lot of pairs of raw selvage RRL jeans in various sizes for cheap( under 80 bucks) @ the marshalls on southside by cloverleaf mall. they will be there a while, since they dont look all gaudy and shit. unless the mexicans cop em'. i highly doubt the cats that work there know what selvage is.

ps: zelah, nice work!

Was at a TJ Maxx in Wilmington De looking for cheap ski pants and I spotted some nice denim! Turned out to be a pair of RRL Straight Fit, 32X32 that fit perfectly and even if they didn't for $39, I wasn't going to pass on them

Guest DCDenim

zubin, there is a pair of 29x34 RRL on ebay measures 33" waist I believe for around $150 obo

I'm sure outlet stores like marshalls have them but every time I go to find them they don't have shit

thousands of people looking for jeans this time of year.. would be impossible to find any

anyway, how did marshalls suddenly manage to cop RRL in so many locations?

tagged 29 reaching 33? goddamn!!

i actually stopped by marshalls today (in sand city) and they had RRL raw slims and straights. Unfortunately none in my size. Gonna check out some san jose locations as im sure they would have more. Most ppl at marshalls dont wanna pay 50 for some RRL jeans so im confident my luck will be better there

Guest DCDenim

I was under the impression $50 is cheap even for marshalls who still charge $100 for crappy sevens and $40 for some shitty paco jeans

the slims are mistagged for some reason, straights are true to size but the slims are 3-4 sizes off.

I need a 32 straight and a 27 in slim, fucked up ish.

If anyone can find rigid RRL and proxy I'll pay $100, meanwhile I'm buying off ebay for $140+.

I may have to hit up marshalls yet again, I went before thanksgiving, before christmas and before new years and haven't found anything!! They did put them out on clearance from last season or is it a new arrival?

The jeans haven't been there that long looks like they got a new batch in after the new year once they sell they probably won't get anymore for a while.. RRL has been around for a few years and this is the first time people see them in tjmaxx or marshalls, could also be the last.. Also, in Cali there are always better selections than elsewhere.

tagged 29 reaching 33? goddamn!!

i actually stopped by marshalls today (in sand city) and they had RRL raw slims and straights. Unfortunately none in my size. Gonna check out some san jose locations as im sure they would have more. Most ppl at marshalls dont wanna pay 50 for some RRL jeans so im confident my luck will be better there

The fuck.....There's actually an RRL store not far from where I live, but I have yet to see any in Marshall's or TJ MAxx. I have to keep looking.

Guest DCDenim
fit pictures from 3 months ago on page 53

started july 07, i think only 1 wash so far. indoor/iphone pictures

3136260085_4b45b19fc9.jpg

3137087422_cff5b22c6c.jpg

3137087536_baef73a4e3.jpg

only the left leg has stack fade from the right being cuffed for bikes.

just wondering were these rigid or rinse?

Guest DCDenim

I just read the whole thread (2 hours :o)

nobody talks about the rise measurements, can you guys post your rise measurements?

I just ordered a new pair and it has a 8.6" rise!!! Is that too low?

slim straights.. small pockets and 4 button fly. I know women's rrl have 3 button fly but I also know that men's have 5 button fly.. What can these be? unisex cut? Would explain the crazy sizing..

Guest DCDenim

rrl are more along the lines of 14.25 oz.

fattybfat, these are definitely women's jeans. Through women's jeans have a 3 button fly usually for RRL that I have seen these are a 4 button fly which is why it so confusing... They also have very shallow front pockets which is another indicator.

Is it possible they use 3 buttons up until a certain size and then up it to 4 buttons when they pass a certain size?

Guest DCDenim

btw

I hit up marshalls today and found some sweet slim PRL jeans. for $60+ Tax. Last one too

They are also raw selvage but from the looks of it they are probably made using the same japanese denim used in RRL. Blue line selvage.

They have ugly ass pockets but the rest is spot on . Slim fit with zip fly and $195 retail. Any good threads about those? My search feature isn't working again..

Guest DCDenim

here are some from ebay of the vintage fit (relaxed cut) mine are like these only slim fitting (7.5" leg opening), as you can see the pockets are terrible, time to take that thread out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Polo-Ralph-Lauren-RARE-Vintage-SELVAGE-Jeans-33-30-RRL_W0QQitemZ360119286505QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item360119286505&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318