RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

lol, your opinion may bear some weight had it not been coming from someone who fawns over $30 levi pieces of shit that fall apart within a month.

I'm in no way saying that PRL is off the hook great quality shit but it's still $200 retail, premium, raw, selvage denim.. whether you want to believe it or not.

superfuture > supertalk > superdenim > RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

Does anyone know anything about Polo Ralph Lauren selvedge denim? (not RRL) How's the fit, quality, construction etc...?

Did a search but the only thing that came up was:

http://www.authenticforum.com/dry-denim/111915-ralph-lauren-polo-vintage-67-selvage-selvedge-jeans-pics-opinions.html

I picked up a pair of the 'slim' fit PRL's...and the denim is not terrible but I definitely wouldn't pay the suggested retail...got them for $65 and its pretty different from what those pics seem like in that link..I dunno, if I can find a camera and people even care about these, ill post a pic

Guest DCDenim
I was at the RL store today I was able to try on a pair of sanforized Slim Fit Bootcuts and they pretty much fit true to the size which is 33. But I just wanted to know if there is a sizing difference between the Slim Fits in raw and the Slim Fit Bootcuts?

slim straights are also TTS

Agreed, the ones i posted a few pages back you can barely notice:

P1100071.jpg

On that note, someone asked about the stretching/shrinking on the sanforized raw bootcuts, i'd say you've got at least an inch either way. Mine were stretched out, washed them and they were snug. With some more wear i'm sure they'll stretch out again.

Then again mine are from a few years ago when the sizing was totally out of whack on a lot of models of the rrl jeans.

Guest DCDenim
as much as I agree with this, RRL distressed denim is phenomenal. Only better distressed denim I've seen is Eternal.

indeed, a few distressed RRL jeans are oiled and have authentic looking distress/whiskers/combs. The slims have a perfect rise.

I have my eye on this pair..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ralph-Lauren-Double-RL-RRL-SLIM-STRAIGHT-Selvage-Jeans_W0QQitemZ320333290184

do they make these in a 38" inseam? it really steams my craw when they don't. i'm a tall man

these, as in, rrl. i never find anything over a 34 in the lo or the rrl stores..

I was at the RRL store on melrose today and relayed the same thing to the guys working. They said they used to keep a missed sales log of how many people came in asking about 28-30 jeans. It's weird you see size 38 slim fits at American rag with no 30 ever in sight.

RRL has def. kicked up their game recently....