RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just cause they are so damn pretty... slim fit rrl, washed, that my girl has been wearing almost every day for a month or so, and worn quite a bit by me. i love to color.,

dscf3799em4.jpg

shes got 2 or 3 other pairs too that ill eventually get some pics of... a lee inspired distressed bootcut pair, and a pair of the one wash straights that shes had for about 6 months.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm in love with the fit and the level of craft on these RRL. They are RIGID and not one wash Sanfornized styles. True to their size with selvage coin pockets, hidden rivets, leather patch, and four button fly's. I've never seen these on eBay... most are one wash three button fly's. Lemme know what you guys think! I have a few extras if anyone is interested.

cimg0956xy8.jpg

cimg0955hj1.jpg

cimg0954ps5.jpg

cimg0953nq3.jpg

cimg0951nk3.jpg

ENJOY!

The jeans are true to their size. I wear a 29/30.. depending on cut and company and these are right on the money with a 30 waist and 32 length. They sit higher on the waist, which is actually something I've never seen on "selvage" jeans... everyone has low rise super tight tapered style, or that's what I'm seeing these days. As you can see, the four buttons VS the typical two button RRL or other three button styles. I have NOTHING bad to say about these, perfect to every detail. And those of you who know about RRL's... they are the most underrated jeans for the price.

I purchased five pairs at $120 each, letting them go for $100 shipped VIA USPS Priority. I'm losing quite a bit of $$ but that's ok for me right now.

Original tagged price is $210 and all tags will be left on!