RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

So there was a bunch of pairs of slim fits at the San Marcos polo outlet in Texas.

I usually buy 32's in jeans, but they were pretty tight in the legs, so I went up to 34's and I like the fit.

These definitely aren't those slim straights about. The rise on these is much higher and has no pocket stitching except for RRL on the coin pocket.

So there was a bunch of pairs of slim fits at the San Marcos polo outlet in Texas.

I usually buy 32's in jeans, but they were pretty tight in the legs, so I went up to 34's and I like the fit.

These definitely aren't those slim straights about. The rise on these is much higher and has no pocket stitching except for RRL on the coin pocket.

My waist measures 32" and I sized down to a 30 on the raw slim fits you are talking about.

were they raw? Any in size 26-28?

My waist measures 32" and I sized down to a 30 on the raw slim fits you are talking about.

I dunno. When I say I usually get 32's, that's sizing down for me. The legs were too tight for me. Mine are one wash's too

were they raw? Any in size 26-28?

All were one wash. I'm certain I saw 28's, not sure about any sizes below that.

I was wondering which of the cuts are closest to APC NS? Seems like the straight is the closest. Also get true to size? Or size up or down? One last thing, i know what raw and all that is but one wash is like having it washed once already or what? What i'm considering is getting a straight leg with a waist size 1 below. Would that be good to a get a similar fit to NS?

nothing really going on with these they are 32x32 i believe and has had 2 soaks (one initial soak and one back in june)i started wearing these 5.16.08 and pretty much wear them everyday but i do take breaks from them as well. i went like a week or so not wearing them but yeah pretty much everyday or for sure 5 days out of the week. i dont ride bikes in these i dont skate in these (usually skate in some baggier jeans) i mainly smoke weed in them and wear them to work.

sorry the evo isnt so extravagant but pics never hurt a thread.

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2762.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg