RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

That is a realy jacket. They have the exact same one at the RRL section of the Polo store here. Also, this jacket is very similar to the Indiana Jones jacket by Wested. The Wested jacket looks pretty nice, I haven't bought one myself, but it can be made in any leather you want, to your exact measurements. It's also a fraction of the price as that RRL one.

Defenitely still being sold. there are 2 spots in LA that I know of: Hollywood Trading Company on I believe Beverly and American Rag on La Brea...Both have a great selection of denim. The black straight slims are my new favorite jeans for the moment. oh and I'm a 30 to 31 waist a the 30 fits me like a glove

bump, got a few questions:

Are the slim fits still being sold (somewhere) in raw/one wash, and are they in the current season of RRL?

I've got a 30" true waist, so if i'd ever come across one, should I get a 27?

I've tried googling them but did I perhaps miss out on some obscure e-shop? Oh, and anybody who has one and wants to sell, let me know.

Pretty sure they're still being sold at Blake here in Portland. No need to size down, not that much anyway. Just be glad you're a 30 and not a 31, since RRL decided not to make 31s for some reason.

This is going to be a shot in the dark, but im thinking about picking up these

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Double-RL-Straight-Leg-Jeans-32-34_W0QQitemZ160206398910QQihZ006QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

im normally a 34, so basing my choice of 32 on this thread, are these selvage? are these the slim cut regulars or more of a 501xx?

• 4 weeks later...

So I went to Polo outlet in the Houston Area..Katy Mills....and they had RRL denim (a shitload) including the japaneese selvedge denim. Marked down 75% from the lowest ticketed price. So the pair that I got where $25 dollars. I'm going back in a few days and getting some more...but here are a few pics.

P3170038.jpg

P3170042.jpg

P3170037.jpg

Guest youkinorn
subculture you down to buy us some of those ?

I can try to go check at the polo/RL outlet near me to see if they have anything interesting in stock this weekend.

So here's the deal. I've gotten alot of PMs asking if I can do a pick up on the RRL denim for people, so I've decided to do a mass pick up for everyone that wants em, but there's a few things that I have to let u know.

1. As of this moment I dont have payapl and havent had it for a few years now. So i can do this pick up for you only if you agree to a money order.

2. The jeans that I got were $25 bucks plus tax so roughly $28 bucks. This was only for the straight leg RRL raw selvedge model. The prices vary depending on what you want. The skinny model was a bit more if i can remember. However, it is under the same sale of 75% off lowest ticketed price so at the most you'll maybe pay 40-45 dollars. But I'm not 100% sure on this and thats not a garuntee. Because, when i saw the jeans I was strictly looking for my own size and not giving to much of a look to other models.

3. I wont be able to go until Sunday at the earliest. It is sring break week and I have family over so my time is limited until the leave.

4. The store is about an hour away from me so I cant just pop in and check sizes and come back and report to u all what they have and dont have. No size is garunteed, but if you send your m.o and it turns out that they dont have your size, I'll just send it back.

5. Being that I dont know the exact price of the denim depending on style. I'll charge $55 dollars for any pair. This will insure that I have enough on me to get the pair you want, it will take care of shipping, and it will put a little gas in my car for the hour long trip.

If you still want the pick up lmk via PM and I'll give you all my info.

The straight leg raw selvedge is what I want so $40 shipped to me insured and all ?

I need waist 34 x 32 or 34 inseam please .

Thing is though RRL jeans have been known to be fucked on the sizing so if possible can you measure the waist by hand accurately ?

LIke grab the top waist button and pull them to the back center belt loop and measure that inside the waist please ?

for the true waist size

oh are they sanforized ? of course none of the above would apply if they are going to shrink .. I wish you could soak yours and tell us if they shrink and how much

oh and lemme know what tops they have in xxl and their pricing if I get more stuff Ill throw in some extra $ for your troubles just be honest ( in PM if you like ) about the actual pricings please .

Ill add like $10-$15 besides the one pair of jeans if i get some shirts too for each shirt