RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Pics would be fine, but why the salt water soak?

To be honest, it wasn't planned. I was walking down the beach and water got all over my jeans. I said to myself, "Fuck it, might as well do it all the way." So, I ran into the ocean with my jeans on, ran back out, rolled around in the sand, and sat there till they dried. Everyone I was with was like "What the fuck is this guy doing?"

To be honest, it wasn't planned. I was walking down the beach and water got all over my jeans. I said to myself, "Fuck it, might as well do it all the way." So, I ran into the ocean with my jeans on, ran back out, rolled around in the sand, and sat there till they dried. Everyone I was with was like "What the fuck is this guy doing?"

+100000000

• 4 weeks later...

they look authentic (I don't knowanyone who would go to the trouble of counterfeiting RRLs...)

and I wouldn't know if they're from the "japanese line"... are you talking about whther they're made from Japanese Denim? If so, I would say probably yes, as most of their jeans are. Where it's constructed varies on the generation.

So in sum, if you can get these for a good price they're worth a buy. Also, be aware that these are washed, not raw (though they are quite dark)

• 4 weeks later...

that'd make sense.

seriously though, I really like RRL stuff (way too expensive outside of the 'bay though), Rugby stuff can be good as well (esp on sale! great pieces there from time to time), nad of course the main Polo line is always a standard...

I've also enjoyed looking at his stuff for Black Label (esp ladies... very sharp)

that'd make sense.

seriously though, I really like RRL stuff (way too expensive outside of the 'bay though), Rugby stuff can be good as well (esp on sale! great pieces there from time to time), nad of course the main Polo line is always a standard...

I've also enjoyed looking at his stuff for Black Label (esp ladies... very sharp)

really kind of jumping in here

but the Black Label stuff is sick

i have some shirts i despised as a youth, but have grown to love

black pinstripe military shirt ftw!

RL has managed to cater to a wide variety of tastes over the years

• 3 weeks later...
they look authentic (I don't knowanyone who would go to the trouble of counterfeiting RRLs...)

and I wouldn't know if they're from the "japanese line"... are you talking about whther they're made from Japanese Denim? If so, I would say probably yes, as most of their jeans are. Where it's constructed varies on the generation.

So in sum, if you can get these for a good price they're worth a buy. Also, be aware that these are washed, not raw (though they are quite dark)

from the look of the picture it looks like the made in Japan line, all the new washes have 3d whiskers.

currentlyi believe 95 to 100% of the jeans are made in the US. if you have a chance pick up the newer versions as the sizing and fits are much better. love RRL jeans own like 20 pairs.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask about fit, but I'm new here, so please forgive me.

I recently bought a pair of RRL slim fits that are sized 32x32 but are actually more like 32x34. These are either dry or one wash, made in USA, and have no back pocket stitching. Anyways, I've never owned jeans this slim before, so I want to make sure they will fit properly before I cut off the tag.

I've tried them on about 4 times so far, each time for a few minutes. The first time I tried them on, they were so tight that I had a good amount of difficulty buttoning the fly. It's gotten progressively easier each time though. The waist is actually okay, but it still feels very tight around the hips. I'm a pretty skinny guy, but it feels somewhat uncomfortable to sit down in them. I feel like the tightness around my hips and front pelvic region prevents me from sitting down and leaning forward.

Is this a sign that the jeans are too tight? Or is it more due to the jeans being stiff? Will the problem will go away as the jeans soften out and stretch a little?

Thanks in advance.

i think this is the wrong RRL thread....this place can be confusing like that.....

you should be fine...just wear them around a lot and they will stretch...slim jeans are supposed to be slim...and those bad boys are slim indeed

• 1 month later...

so i was at the outlet mall just south of ft meyers with my mom and son... and she hooked up some rrl slim fits. god damn these are tight. they are washed... decent wash except for the shin fade(?) but the fit is great... for a skinny low rise. (mom likes em)

denim is top notch. these were made in the usa. um.... what else.... except for the afde on the shin, all the fading looks pretty natural. i got a 28, and i can button them all the way up with no problem, but they sit below my hip bones, and are tight all they way to my ankles.

id reccomend these to anyone who wants a high quality skinny jean... try to find them raw tho.(i dont give a fuck because i have more raw denim than i need, and none that is washed.)

they also had the slim boots, but only in size 25. the waist looked like it might have been doable but i couldnt pull them up past my calf. they couldnt have been more than 5" at the knee. denim was outstanding tho.

• 1 month later...

Just picked up these at the RL outlet for $130ish. Waist size 34, and they fit like any other size 34 jeans (such as Levi's 501 STF). It doesn't say sanforized, so I'm not sure whether I should hot soak them before wearing them. Any suggestion?

RRL Straight legs, made in USA.

dscn1430cq0.th.jpg

dscn1431gk0.th.jpg

dscn1424ut4.th.jpg

dscn1433ii3.th.jpg

Excuse the crappy photo skills. Nothing wrong with digital camera, it's just me.

• 1 month later...

bump, got a few questions:

Are the slim fits still being sold (somewhere) in raw/one wash, and are they in the current season of RRL?

I've got a 30" true waist, so if i'd ever come across one, should I get a 27?

I've tried googling them but did I perhaps miss out on some obscure e-shop? Oh, and anybody who has one and wants to sell, let me know.