superconfessional

March 27th is my unlucky day. Two years ago I ended up in the hospital with a really bad UTI that I had to get cathadered just so I could empty my bladder. Last year I went to the hospital and they told me I had pneumonia. Yesterday a doc informed me I have bronchitis. Shucks. At least they gave me vicodin syrup.

one of my guilty pleasures is super catchy R&B. Majority of the time, i have Boyz II Men, R.Kelly, Brian Mcknight, Barry White, isley brothers, Ginuwine, or even Color me Badd blasting from ym dorm room. And then I'll play some Cro-Mags.

Don't even try to cover your ass with the Cro-Mags or whatever, we know you just listen to that R&B shit.

one of my guilty pleasures is super catchy R&B. Majority of the time, i have Boyz II Men, R.Kelly, Brian Mcknight, Barry White, isley brothers, Ginuwine, or even Color me Badd blasting from ym dorm room. And then I'll play some Cro-Mags.

whatever man, i'm currently listening to some Ne-Yo and Elliot Yamin +rep

I feel you moy, I am exactly the same - I play in a band and work as a DJ (this = heaps of hot girls at my gigs), but I am generally too pussy to approach them.

But if you think about it, what's the worst that could happen if you talk to her? There's not too much bad that could happen, but there's certainly potential for a lot of good. Go nuts man! [Geez, I need to start taking my own advice...]

i find it odd when i get comments like this:

I like today, it's like Hap, only with a "punch you the fuck out" vibe.

im the most peaceful person i know. ive never been in a physical fight outside of getting attacked by my ex. i get along with everyone. ill do anything i can to resolve conflict before it escalates. i dont see myself as a badass, at all.

i find it odd when i get comments like this:

im the most peaceful person i know. ive never been in a physical fight outside of getting attacked by my ex. i get along with everyone. ill do anything i can to resolve conflict before it escalates. i dont see myself as a badass, at all.

Yeah, but you look tough.

That's all the comment was about really. I havn't seen you say anything on this board that would make me think you're tough in real life, but you have a very intense look, it kind of comes off that way. There's a big difference between looking and being tough. I look like a pansy pretty-boy, but I grew up in a tiny shitty industrial town and everything that goes with it, it doesn't come through in my style. You're apparently very peaceful, but you look like you could beat the hell out of someone.

^^^ Hearhear, Cheap's confessing.

The "sometimes difficult to meet people" part I find hard to believe.

Again Cheap, nothing against you.

But that's not why I came here.

Here's my confession (it's a weird one!):

A little while back I took pictures of a heart for a project I needed to do, there was alot of blood involved aswell!

I figured that it could be nice to save some of the blood and put it in a marker, for experiments sake...

Never came around to using it.

I just found that marker again,

and I wanted to check if the blood was still liquid, wich it was.

Now I feel like throwing up, I'm not sure if the smell is actually really that bad, but it sure feels like it is all around/on/over me!

hmmmmm? Weird!

(may I add that it has been medically proven that I have a very strong olfactory organ)

I'm really not a freak, really!

does R. Kelly's "ignition remix" count? because that's my fucking jam

i went to the bathroom and i let out a fart, and it was loud.

real loud.

i'm pretty sure everyone in the vicinity of the bathroom heard it.

:o

i remember once i was hanging out at a friends house and i really had to go. so i went to the bathroom and tried to let a quick one out and it was hella loud. and at the time another friend was walking by the bathroom door, he proceeds to yell into the bathroom 'what the hell was that' and proceeds to tell everyone there if they had heard. not my greatest moment but certainly worthy of telling a global fashion forum.