superconfessional

i hate corbin law, and he gave me + rep for it too. i know i am supposed to think differently now that he was cool about it, but i don't. i feel bad, but oh well. i think its the poetic posts. they just make me angry, this is only multiplied when he talks about being a square, and further intensified when i see his picture. why am i so angry.

p.s. corbin law i am sure you are a great dude, i just hate you and can't help it. good thing this is only the internet

i totally understand

i really hate jmatsu and i always have but i dont have a purpose to do so.

whenever i get e-pissed at someone i give them + rep to deal with my e-anger

i wasnt saying that i like the fact that hate me with the rep

i was just saying that i recognize the hate.

Snugglepony is getting all of my rep forever, the diseased cretin, except for that which I need for youngteam.

I love that fucker.

dude, a rash does not equal diseased (and i told you that shit would clear up on its own anyway).

jesus.

my old man wrinkle-face and distended abdomen are dead giveaways for my cretinism, though - no denying that.

+ rep for you.

EDIT: oh for fuck's sake.

servorep.gif

Guest youngteam
DSC_0227a.jpg

i confess that if superfuture was a mob of angry villagers wielding torches and pitchforks, we should all turn on this person for exposing us to this unspeakable grotesquerie.

i totally understand

damn you and your open minded caring way! +rep

confession:

maybe it's just me, but i've been on sufu long enough and frequently enough to notice that there's a sufu downtime around 12pm - 1pm est, then again at 5pm - 7pm est. i think this is because many sufu users (or at least the post whores) are in east coast, usa.

yeah chicken... and its really busy between 3pm and 5pm
the mornings are pretty lonely until about 10 AM

:(

yay, it wasn't just me. i've noticed ddml is one of the early risers, too. posting from about 7:30 am. then cmf joins in around 8-8:30. i'm usually 9-ish.

Its 8.30 am so I think I get your guys busy time whilst drinking morning coffee and taking care of emails and looking up old Begs posts etc.

Guest jmatsu
i totally understand

that's fine. in the same vein i hate a bunch of people. i do have my subtle reasons, whether they be immature or not. i try to justify my hate.

oh and i'm still waiting for that rep...

A really attractive girl came into the store I work at today and I seriously regret not really talking to her or at least attempting to. I hate being shy. Now all I can do is hope she comes back again some time so I can get a second chance. Fuck.

A really attractive girl came into the store I work at today and I seriously regret not really talking to her or at least attempting to. I hate being shy. Now all I can do is hope she comes back again some time so I can get a second chance. Fuck.

this pretty much sums up my high school years

You're a good looking guy.

Just do it.

People told me those two things enough and eventually I started doing it.

So lets hope people tell you enough.