superconfessional

"dis me majong fee"

Yes that's french they're speaking

and no these children aren't french. they're american

and they've acquired these amazing new language skills from muzzy

haha, omg i remember those commercials! i wondered why no one understood what i was saying when i quoted it...

PAULA DEENE IS THE SOUTHERN LADY. I fucking hate that ho, she made dessert once with packaged ladyfingers, frozen limeade concentrate and BLUEBERRY PIE FILLING WTF. I think the only actual cooking involved was when she whipped some cream..

I like:

Jamie Oliver, Sugar, FRENCH COOKING AT HOME, barefoot contessa & Tyler's ultimate (I am a food netwrok fiend. I've been watching it all day and Im fucking dying to make desserts but Im probs too high to operate an oven right now)

The chef at home guy is good but I hate his way of speaking.

yeah i used to always only watch tsn and the food network.

you know who i hate though, that spanish or italian du, i forget... kinda good looking (nomo). i think it's on saturdays. he basically cooks in his apartment and has little parties for 5 or whatever the fuck with his fucking cultured european friends. fuck that du.

Haha, I know who you're talking about. I didn't like him either. The best chef on that shit is Rob Rainford, the License to Grill dude. He fucking cooks shark and everything on that grill, what a champ.

mass I enjoyed your calling out of famous in the giada v. nigella threak. good stufff

man, I started a new work out routine today and I'm going to a party tonight. Not gonna sleep well.

Don't think I'm gonna drink. It's like... far away and I'm driving.