superconfessional

that's what I try to achieve when putting on perfume. i want it to linger but not become a pungent stench. it's hard, especially since mine is pretty concentrated.

I usually do like 4 sprays into the air and leap forward into the mist for even distribution.

marie, send the pictures through pm instead !

if he's you bf, unless it hasn't been long, he'll prolly blow your cover. i think i could have spotted my gf writting style. and indeed there's the search function.

I don't understand half of what you just said

hum yes that was messy. i was saying that if he knows you very well he might recognise your style if he ever reads you on here.

I usually do like 4 sprays into the air and leap forward into the mist for even distribution.

I do this but I kind of shoryuken into it creating a tornado of aroma to coat both my front, back, and even some vertical distribution.

ugh...my girlfriend found some of my posts awhile back. not good...
Just like you don't mix business and pleasure

you don't mix relationships and sufu.

back when i made that stupid waywt video of me dancing i think my gf googled sufu and found it.

i am waiting for the wife to wake up so we can hump and I'm watching the met game. seems rude to fuck her while she's sleeping.

If you can fuck her without waking her, you are... well I'm not sure what you are. Actually, I think it'd be bad.

Just wake her up with a teabag... don't all women like that?