superconfessional

not only do you rob from kids on this forum, you rob the whores you fuck.

jesus christ, youre a pathetic little bag of shit. seriously in need of a proper beating.

I rob from whores cause theyre worthless shitheads. I never robbed from one kid on this forum, all money had been returned to paypal/items shipped. And beating? oh pleaseeee nigga, i wish. irak

had a dream where i became a young father of a half asian / half white son and decided it was time to man up to my responsibilites and earn a living for my child. i decided best career choice was a baby clothes fashion designer

I actually do a ritual culling every once and a while.

Just deleting people who I haven't talked to in a while/I don't want to let see pictures of my bad habits.

i do dis often

if u update your fb status every 5sec, i will defriend

word, lil nigga kept banging on the doors too, knowing his whore mother was getting smashed out. phone is in marketplace btw, comes with nudes of me fucking said chick

i had a friend who sold blow, and he told me a story about how when he was younger (like 16) , he went to sell some guy in a shitty houseing complex a ball, and they went downstairs into some room, and started making with the transaction on the deep freeze...about 2 minutes into the deal some little kid, like 5 years old walks into the room and asks his dad if he can have a glass of water...my friend didn't go to housing complexes after that, and stopped selling to adults, he said the guy freaked out and screamed at the kid til he left the room, pretty convinced this 5 year old was gonna get the shit kicked out of him by his coked up dad.

i had a friend who sold blow, and he told me a story about how when he was younger (like 16) , he went to sell some guy in a shitty houseing complex a ball, and they went downstairs into some room, and started making with the transaction on the deep freeze...about 2 minutes into the deal some little kid, like 5 years old walks into the room and asks his dad if he can have a glass of water...my friend didn't go to housing complexes after that, and stopped selling to adults, he said the guy freaked out and screamed at the kid til he left the room, pretty convinced this 5 year old was gonna get the shit kicked out of him by his coked up dad.

Your friend is a liar. What little kid asks for a glass of water ?

One time, Michael Jackson took a dump at my house.