superconfessional

not really misterko. It's like when you start a new job, and you walk over to the coffee machine on the first day, maybe within a fwe hrs of starting, there has to be that dude, who will come over and say 'facebooked ya!' and you reply with... "yeah, i saw that. heh."

ahh, the cubical life.

No, I have not done that to anyone. All the people from sufu I've added on facebook have had some interaction with me on sufu, and have some interaction with via facebook. Some have even met me. And I them.

I'm about to go to the San Diego Comic-Con and I'm thinking about wearing my Chrisdeulemeester Skull Necklace to blend in.

nah man

They'll know

They will know.

Check out if there's any more info/video on Watchmen, I need to know if its not gonna be a bust or not.

Also: wear Stormtrooper helmet w/ necklace. Then they will never know.

Can't believe I missed this the other day...really digging this Audrey Hepburn meets Courtney Love vibe you got here. At 5 feet 7, you have smooth, cream-colored skin and toned muscles. In the photo, your handbag rests in your right hand. Her left hand hangs like a star. Her vintage cardigan and miu miu skirt -- buckle slingbacks showing off her magnificent kept toes and a black boob tube are standard for a fashionista -- reveals a bare midriff.

At 5 feet 7 inches, your lightly brunette/strawberry blonde hair color complements your complexion, revealing your silky-smooth, slightly rose tinted skin. In the photo, your arms are stretched out to your sides. Her head is facing downward, as if she shying away from the camera out of embarassment. You are not convincing anyone. Her white Rick Owens top is underneath her blue/purple cardigan. The black slim fit jeans is completed with a chestnut brown captoe men's shoe, unfortunately concealing her magnificent toes. There will be another time...

First thought... yeah... corny/creepy/etc.

But they kinda remind me of reviews, lovingly done descriptions along the lines of stuff I'd read on basenotes when someone describes their favorite scent. He writes pretty well. And then there's the added akward enjoyment one gets with watching a really creepy yet comedic situation ala the british office or fumbled situations in teen comedies.

I guiltily hope he does more sufu commentaries... maybe he can creep out the guys by describing say... cottonduck or clopek in a very romantic light.

this would imply that i puke. i don't puke.

If we ever come across one another at a meet up I want you to shotgun a beer while I punch you in the gut as hard as I can and we will see if the above statement actually holds water.

Have you ever feel that you're not what you use to be? Like you remember how you were and how you use to feel about certain things, and then you notice that it's not the same. But not necessarely in a good way. its like, i don't know,... issues.

I feel like I lost so much confidence in myself in the last year, that fucks me up, kindda harsh