superconfessional

hey bro not every worked at the Kew Gardens Kinkos like you did.
i tried to get a job there in hs. didn't they pay like $10-$11 an hour?
But aren't you impressed now? Man, when I learned that, I had a spasm of joy, I made the O-face and the lady standing there next to me who was teaching me the ways of xerox completely understood.

i own that kinkos now

and dismalfuture....you are first on my list!! yeah thats u...guy in grey hoddy!

tokilllist2.jpg

Trust me dude, it may have not been your day, but when the day comes when you do have that rare opportunity to collate AND staple your copies, it is a great day. Man controlling machine, it's like the feeling you get from driving a great sports car on a race track.

multifunction system? tell me how the other half lives.

i'm wondering if mine can support the weight of a large-breasted cleaning lady in doggy position.

the minolta will allow you to fax/scan/email her belly to everyone on sufu

btw guys, the copier at my work can also scan docs and email them anywhere as a pdf.

WHAT? Tell me the make and model, so I can add it to my xerox spotter's guide. Seriously though, that is pretty amazing. I use copiers like once a year but I really am impressed at all this shit.

WHAT? Tell me the make and model, so I can add it to my xerox spotter's guide. Seriously though, that is pretty amazing. I use copiers like once a year but I really am impressed at all this shit.

minolta bizhub 350

Though inaya and I are facebook friends, I am too afraid to post on her wall. I feel like I'd say something stupid, cause I have no interest in yoo-hoo or RO. I mean, I like yoo-hoo, but not that much.

:(

if anyone posted on my facebook wall about anything related to Rick Owens or yoohoo, I'd kill them. The embarassment I'd receive about being found out to be a fashion person or a google search that leads my friends to find out I've been making thousands of posts on an internet fashion forum may lead to my suicide.

if anyone posted on my facebook wall about anything related to Rick Owens or yoohoo, I'd kill them. The embarassment I'd receive about being found out to be a fashion person or a google search that leads my friends to find out I've been making thousands of posts on an internet fashion forum may lead to my suicide.

oh word?

:confused:

Though inaya and I are facebook friends, I am too afraid to post on her wall. I feel like I'd say something stupid, cause I have no interest in yoo-hoo or RO. I mean, I like yoo-hoo, but not that much.

do people find this okay to do?

jsut adding people on facebook? thought that be myspace level

not really misterko. It's like when you start a new job, and you walk over to the coffee machine on the first day, maybe within a fwe hrs of starting, there has to be that dude, who will come over and say 'facebooked ya!' and you reply with... "yeah, i saw that. heh."

jeep, what's your facebook name? i'll add you.