superconfessional

tell her this series of jokes -

how do you fix a woman's watch?

doesn't matter, there's a clock on the stove.

why do women have smaller feet than men?

so they can stand closer to the stove.

why did the woman cross the road?

doesn't matter, what the fuck is she doing out of the kitchen?

why shouldn't women play hockey?

there's no ice between the kitchen in the bedroom.

How do you turn your dishwasher into a snow blower?

Give her a shovel.

rich girlfriends usually end up costing more than the poor girls, sorry to say. Get yourself an immigrant mainland Chinese girl, she will beat you if you don't use coupons.

i stood over the bathtub and pissed. can't remember now, back then if i did it to spite my mother for leaving me there or just genuinely in need of sleep and gushers.

I once spent some time getting to know a mainland girl years back... she was Shanghainese but her parents had immigrated to Madagascar to open a Chinee restaurant there, and she'd come to the US for school.

We go to a Sturbucks on campus to get some coffee and she tells me she has this better idea when we get to the register, and she proceeds to order two venti cups of hot water, 71 cents a piece. I had to pay of course, though. To my surprise she produces two tea bags of questionable quality from her purse, and dunks them in the two cups of Starbucks hot water. It was one of those no questions asked things, but I didn't call that girl back much ater that.

I once spent some time getting to know a mainland girl years back... she was Shanghainese but her parents had immigrated to Madagascar to open a Chinee restaurant there, and she'd come to the US for school.

We go to a Sturbucks on campus to get some coffee and she tells me she has this better idea when we get to the register, and she proceeds to order two venti cups of hot water, 71 cents a piece. I had to pay of course, though. To my surprise she produces two tea bags of questionable quality from her purse, and dunks them in the two cups of Starbucks hot water. It was one of those no questions asked things, but I didn't call that girl back much ater that.

hahaha that shit is classic.

in retrospect though, I think now about what if I'd just gotten all long-termy with her and let her run my checkbook for me.... minus the $200,000 odd that I've probably expended on girl-related endeavours in the years since, I'd figure I'd be that much richer. I'd have my Quattroporte and diamond paved J12 by now, granted, I'd have vinyl seat protector covers on all my furniture at home and have to eat noodles everyday, but I'm not sure if that'd be such a bad tradeoff now.

And I thought the ghetto latte(buy a espresso shot, use all the milk at the sugar\milk station) was bad.

in retrospect though, I think now about what if I'd just gotten all long-termy with her and let her run my checkbook for me.... minus the $200,000 odd that I've probably expended on girl-related endeavours in the years since, I'd figure I'd be that much richer. I'd have my Quattroporte and diamond paved J12 by now, granted, I'd have vinyl seat protector covers on all my furniture at home and have to eat noodles everyday, but I'm not sure if that'd be such a bad tradeoff now.

she can make you a J12.

Just found out the girl I've been seeing for a while now is big time old-money wealthy. Not sure what to do about it.

does she drink her tea with her pinky finger out, but bent ever so slightly?

the other day i said that i wanted a shirt the same colour as my veins, because i thought they were pretty. even though it's kind of gross, if you look at my chest you can see a teal-ish spot right where my heart is, and all the veins spreading out from there, and I kind of like that.