superconfessional

Dear Cotton Duck, I hate you for only telling me last night that you are leaving for Paris in a few days. Now it's too late for me to cancel my appointments. :( :( :( I hope you have a shitty stay. If you fuck any of the fashion week models, we are definitely NOT going for Japanese pancakes.

:( :( :(

Tyler Durden,

I just love your gimmick. It's so clever because nobody here has ever really heard of Fight Club. Because it's so obscure, are you ever afraid your angle presented with your Oscar Wildean wit might fly over our heads? I was thinking about doing the same thing, only I was going to be Blade. I love it when you talk in third person, it's so funny! :D

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - dfg
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - dfg
this answers everything, you guys are sucking each others dicks.

tyler durden? does he think that his angle is funny? everything he says sounds like it's coming out of the lamest pre-pubescent you'll ever meet. that gimmick is flat out bone-gay. take your 14-year-old-pre-scene-fhag gimmick and shop at Hot Topic for jelly bracelets and pro wrestling attire.

a thrifty white guy living in the west side. who woulda thunk.

jews don't count. :P

I have no problem paying $500 for a nice pair of shoes, but when I have to pay more than 99 cents for a box of Teddy Grahams I start to think that there isn't any justice left in this world.

i thought everything in the 99 cent store was 99 cents. or you would get a certain number for 99 cents. 99 is not divisible by 30. that makes no sense. i call your bluff. my god prevails.

No way dude. If everything was 99 cents you would be getting ripped off if you bought a can of soda or a bag of Skittles. Everything is 99 cents and under. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

tyler durden? does he think that his angle is funny? everything he says sounds like it's coming out of the lamest pre-pubescent you'll ever meet. that gimmick is flat out bone-gay. take your 14-year-old-pre-scene-fhag gimmick and shop at Hot Topic for jelly bracelets and pro wrestling attire.

Hot Topic? Please, i shop at target.

ryy6h4x2byhmjb4.gif

So are you the roommate being owned by the girlfriend from hell? Or is that another guy?

No, but i heard all about that. let's just say that he told the guy how he felt about it and the bitch was listening in on the other end of the phone. needless to say, it didn't blow over well and now he lives on the mean streets of baltimore!

No, but i heard all about that. let's just say that he told the guy how he felt about it and the bitch was listening in on the other end of the phone. needless to say, it didn't blow over well and now he lives on the mean streets of baltimore!

wait....are you saying that huerqueuquequqee and mr. pussywhipped both got kicked out of the gf's apartment, and huerququeuqeueuqe just moved in with you a few days ago?

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - No reason given
wait....are you saying that huerqueuquequqee and mr. pussywhipped both got kicked out of the gf's apartment, and huerququeuqeueuqe just moved in with you a few days ago?

i'm still there but technically not. i pay rent but she drives me up the wall and all of our names are on the lease. you have no idea how awful this b is.

only him. he stays here a lot. maybe i should make him pay some rent!

thought we had a deal!

got pretty drunk in the first time in awhile

got a phone # from a chick

she wouldnt kiss me on the lips only on the cheek?

she was playin sly and shit when she was all over me earlier in the night .whatever..

my friends car got rear ended by some ginos on the way home, luckily barely any damage except a small crack..

had a dream that i got stuck in buffalo, but the other sweet thing was a female zombie showed me her tits.

I knew that one day I would enjoy Carnival Skittles; lo and behold I found them at the 99¢ store yesterday for $0.30. Where is your god now?

ok so i just found a picture but i have never heard of carnival skitlles. carnivalskittlesap1.jpg

also for 30 cents dont you think you got the yes-style quality shittles.

ok so i just found a picture but i have never heard of carnival skitlles. carnivalskittlesap1.jpg

I've tried those before..limited edition..its actually pretty good. But I brought it for full price :o a couple of months back when I first saw them in walgreens.

sour skittles kick all other skittles asses

true story: i was eating sour skittles, started laughing. Had a massive pain in my nose. felt like something big was stuck up there. like a super booger. kept blowing and blowing .........

A half eaten skittle came out.

that was when i decided to stop buying 20 pack boxes of sour skittles.

Only true candy aficianados know the glory that is Carnival Skittles. I think they were regular quality, they were probably just 'expiring' in a month or so.

Also, I would uppercut the shoes and the girl. ;)

sour skittles kick all other skittles asses

true story: i was eating sour skittles, started laughing. Had a massive pain in my nose. felt like something big was stuck up there. like a super booger. kept blowing and blowing .........

A half eaten skittle came out.

that was when i decided to stop buying 20 pack boxes of sour skittles.

These are good, but after eating a pack my teeth fucking hurt.