superconfessional

Yeah, conceded. I was more thinking of his initial response in that episode, as well as when he modelled for calvin klein.

I did a quick google search and it doesn't really say he was completely against underwear. haha. but I would suggest trying it to anyone.

that qoute is fantastic.

i saw some women last week downstairs from work getting out of a mercedes slk350. she had on a skin tight, two size too small white dress on that kept riding up on her. so she kept pushing it down every step she took, yet she failed to notice the giant sweat mark on her cooch/ass. i guess from sitting in the car too long.

I have not worn underwear in five years. I have this theory, that if the government outlawed underwear, and excess packaging, we could all drive around in hummers for the rest of our lives. underwear is completely unnecessary if you are capable of wiping your own ass, it requires washing after every wear, using electricity, water, and polluting with chemicals, not to mention the packaging that underwear comes in, plastic and cardboard. massive amounts of cotton or oil based polyester have to be manufactured to make it. I dunno. Kramer knew what was up.

You protect yourself from your clothes, and your clothes from yourself.

When you're investing in classic pieces to last, and working and playing hard in your life, this counts... Very healthy people destroy dress shirts w/o undershirts w/ just their normal neck perspiration. Leave it outta your trousers!

When you're still a kid and out there having a good time and just trying to slay, by all means hang loose.

who the fuck doesn't wear underwear. I understand some specific circumstances, like on the way back from the beach...but as a general habit? Nah, invest in some legit jawnz that let your balls breathe. I doubt any girl is gonna want to blow you with clammy, sweaty balls and crack.

life is really trolling me hard.

when i wanted a gf a few months back to chill with i either didn't find or they were taken, and now that i'm bored, all my bros are out of town, i'm leaving the country forever in a month and just want a slice of the one-night-stand-fun cake, 2 of my coworkers want to bf me and there's two different girls i hooked up with drunk who aren't so good looking that keep sending me fb messages.

time to call some exes :(

edit: just received a msg from one of the not so good looking one saying "if you want we could see each other without our common friend, she's very busy". shit i'll have to either make myself very unatractive or lie...

hahahahaha.

i just told her i work 6am-1pm (truth) which creates a lack of motivation to go out and do stuff (lie) so if she wants to see me she has to come to my place or otherwise we'll see each other at some random party later this month.

for some reason I am unable to rep people. just says page error everytime.

I will concede that the no drawers thing can be problematic sometimes, but most of the time it isn't. Since I am kind of a big guy I never wear undershirts under dress shirts cus I look like a puffy idiot. I just buzz my armpit hair and wear deoderant, the aluminum doesnt get stuck in the hair so no stains. I don't have massive ball sweat or really go to hot sweaty club shows anymore so my pants are fine as well. I wish I could get surgery to kill the sweat glands in my feet cus I would love to never have to wear socks again.

Trimming your armpits and using a natural deodorant is ok.

But you're a dummy if you dont wear underwear. And sweat still does stain whether or not you use aluminum-free deodorant.

wait...so you're a bigger guy, shave your armpits, and are inactive enough to not get sweaty balls? I'm painting a picture in my mind...and it's not necessarily pleasant.

touche. I am a despicable human being.

Well when I am active I'm wearing athletic stuff. like i ride my bike to work and wear those running shorts with built in liners and just wash them. the rest of the day I work in an office, walk around and stuff, but im not doing manual labor or anything where im sweating my ass off. I guess I also live in a very dry climate, so maybe this wouldn't work in more humd locales.

Trimming your armpits and using a natural deodorant is ok.

But you're a dummy if you dont wear underwear. And sweat still does stain whether or not you use aluminum-free deodorant.

Yep. Like many guys I wash dress shirt collars two to three times more often than the shirt to get more life.

Whatever dude, so long as your comfortable. And undershirts should be snug and trim so that your dress shirt doesn't cling to you; it should make you look better, not worse. I'd argue the same for underwear... But fly your flag wherever you like!

I just realized something terrible about myself

Never went commando and for some reason i feel weird if im not wearing an undershirt (im makin progress with that last one though). But one things for sure. Man I love to just chill in the buff in front of a fan on a warm day.

yo fuck underwear, but i was in texas last month not wearing any and i went to see tragedy and omegas in the middle of the hottest afternoon of all time, and uh... it was unpleasant by the end

15fnpkw.jpg

humidity+ moisture + friction = jock itch/fungi

not down

Just found out that in January, one of my favorite professors was shot and killed by her husband, then he burned their house down, and then he killed himself. He did all of this because they were being evicted from their home.

RIP. :(