superconfessional

I'm just enjoying the cheap calorie hedonism like a fat fucking American and that's about it so far.

Honestly ready to go back to my skinny waisted, big-boobed Japanese girlfriend and eat rice and weeds in bean soup, and play with my cute dog in one of the 4 rooms within the apartment I pay thousands of dollars a month for. Asia is more fun.

i'm curious – you mentioned something about americans having 1/10th the intensity you're used to in asia, care to elaborate?

i'm curious – you mentioned something about americans having 1/10th the intensity you're used to in asia, care to elaborate?

i will send from my ipad tomorrow while traveling (0) goodnight

Avett brothers tickets for $72 each and 40 min drive. Worth it? Anyone seen them live that cares to comment on the show. I've somehow fucked myself out of going to all these great shows because of other things that have come up (I swear my timing has just been horrible recently) but I'd like to see them.

I'm bent on going to school in china

some dude negged me for my America comments, lol. Land of freedom, so love it or leave it. Use the internets to keel terrerests. Drenk bottled water cuz tap water touches brown peoples mouths en the terrestrial and aquatic water cycle.

Now that I've been here a week, I am ready to leave it, but I learn something new everyday. Primarily, people who have too many choices are just more likely to be confused; I am pretty fucking good at processing info and stats but if I walk into a gas station with the idea that I am just 'thirsty' and 'hungry' then all hell breaks loose and I could stand there for 20 minutes deciding. Imagine what a stupid person feels like - they need to decide before they even get in the store here otherwise it'll be like pulling teeth. Excuse me while i go flip 150 channels of TV.

I had the best rebound with someone who lives half way across the world from me, I'll probably never see them again but it's better that way anyway. Rebounds ftw!

^ i feel ya.

So, I've had the same reccuring dream 6 times. It happens about once a week. Each time the place changes but the situation is the exact same. It involves this girl that I have a had a crush on since my freshmen year of college. Every semester she was always in at least one of my classes. I never got a chance to talk to her till the beginning of May and at this point we had both graduated. She's the one girl in college that I wanted but never got with. The fucked up part of my dreams is that in every one I'm talking to said girl about choosing between her and my current girlfriend. I always wake up before I make a decision. Whenever I have these dreams it bums me out for the rest of the day especially when I wake up next to my girlfriend. Now, I don't know what to do. Should I contact this girl and let her know that I've had a crush on her for these 4 years just to get it off my chest? (whole you only live once concept and i know that she'd probably think I'm a fucking creep) or should I just let it die and hope these dreams stop? I don't want to hurt my girlfriend. These dreams are driving me up the wall though.

Out of pure curiosity and in a drunken mess, I downloaded the Mumford and sons record (total latepass, but I hardly ever listen to non experimental music) and it REALLY fucking good, I feel so guilty, AND the fucking lead singer is the same age as me AND is banging Carey mulligan. Dumb. Still into them.

^^^ yo i'm still wondering about that 1/10 intensity dealio. :)

I pos'repped you anywho

Going to NY next week for the first time in many years (first time in my adult life) and I might have more to say later on, but basically it boils down to me coming back to America from Asia for the first time in years and just noticing how depressed and inactive everybody seems to be - Americans still have it really good, way too good, but there's a lot of paranoia and commiseration - I don't know what to make of that but I suspect it's probably what everyone else would suspect it to be.

Basic observations I've made as some sort of reborn foreigner this past 10 days - America is dark and quiet, America has lots of grass that doesn't serve anyone while requiring too much petroleum to keep groomed, America is inconvenient without a car, you get tired of riding in said car all the time, cell phone reception is terrible here, the TSA is only one example of things gone terribly wrong, America is really cheap but everyone thinks it's expensive and things could/should be cheaper, Americans are really, really religious and can seem kind of crazy at times, Americans are pretty careless and don't work very hard - nor do they care if you see that, Americans don't like smoking, Americans don't like to drink that much unless it's between 9pm-1am, Americans are eating themselves to death and seem to be enjoying it, etc, etc. Same things you've already heard. It's just kind of shocking how transparent it is once you go away for awhile. Kind of depressing.

Going to NY next week for the first time in many years (first time in my adult life) and I might have more to say later on, but basically it boils down to me coming back to America from Asia for the first time in years and just noticing how depressed and inactive everybody seems to be - Americans still have it really good, way too good, but there's a lot of paranoia and commiseration - I don't know what to make of that but I suspect it's probably what everyone else would suspect it to be.

Basic observations I've made as some sort of reborn foreigner this past 10 days - America is dark and quiet, America has lots of grass that doesn't serve anyone while requiring too much petroleum to keep groomed, America is inconvenient without a car, you get tired of riding in said car all the time, cell phone reception is terrible here, the TSA is only one example of things gone terribly wrong, America is really cheap but everyone thinks it's expensive and things could/should be cheaper, Americans are really, really religious and can seem kind of crazy at times, Americans are pretty careless and don't work very hard - nor do they care if you see that, Americans don't like smoking, Americans don't like to drink that much unless it's between 9pm-1am, Americans are eating themselves to death and seem to be enjoying it, etc, etc. Same things you've already heard. It's just kind of shocking how transparent it is once you go away for awhile. Kind of depressing.

almost everything here doesnt apply to NYC cept cell phone reception and TSA. The other day I paid 26 dollars for a bowl of tsukemen and a oolong cha for lunch. Rent in my building ranges from 3700 to 4800, cept for a few rent controlled people who pay 300 a month. People I know go out a around 11pm to drink on weekdays because theres too many choads\bridge&tunnel\guidos on the weekends. Everyone I know works like 60-100 hours a week because we really like\want our bonuses. The only grass we have is our local parks and its infested with crustys and junkies.

I've never been to Walmart, but I've been to Costco, a great display of unnecessary over consumption and entitlement(witnessed people eating a freshly bought rottiserie chicken outside the store and then returning the bones at the customer service counter, saw a couple return a lcd that obviously looked like it was hit with baseball bat)