superconfessional

i fell off and lost interest in most of this shit. i still love sneakers and hairstyling tho.

Today was my first day of true unemployment. It was fantastic. I woke up and walked to the store and got kale, carrots, apple, grapefruit and walked back home, listened to music and blended them up in vitamix. then went for a bike ride.

then i went to a crossfit gym and even though im in bad shape, I didn't completely die during the workout and surprisingly the semi meatheads were all really nice. then I read and fell asleep while it thunderstormed outside. I haven't felt anywhere near this level of contentment in several years.

one of my eyelids has become uneven. somedays it's worse than others. and it kinda looks like i have a lazy eye. first started noticing it when i was high off weed, but it'd go away with the high. now it's consistently there and even worse when i smoke. i took a break (~6weeks) from smoking but its still there, now i'm not so sure it's cause of weed and i hope it's not permanent.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
one of my eyelids has become uneven. somedays it's worse than others. and it kinda looks like i have a lazy eye. first started noticing it when i was high off weed, but it'd go away with the high. now it's consistently there and even worse when i smoke. i took a break (~6weeks) from smoking but its still there, now i'm not so sure it's cause of weed and i hope it's not permanent.

Drink more water than you normally would for a few days and be sure to stay hydrated after that. (0). Return in a few days and report.

hmmm, i've been hydrating myself and even thought i've been over doing it, wake up in the middle of the night to pee even with a before-sleep-piss. usually twice, first one about 3-4am then next at 7ish. but i'll take your advice and hope it doesn't go up to 3 times a night.

damn, what stakes was he playing?

Mustve been somewhat decent at cards cuz you cant just win 32k and bounce

Not sure, It was some tournament. I think he said the buy-in was like $250. He was in the WSOP main event but busted pretty early.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
hmmm, i've been hydrating myself and even thought i've been over doing it, wake up in the middle of the night to pee even with a before-sleep-piss. usually twice, first one about 3-4am then next at 7ish. but i'll take your advice and hope it doesn't go up to 3 times a night.

Oh, well shit. The eyelid thing happens to me, too, and the only thing I've been able to figure out is stay hydrated.

Just had my first car accident a couple hours ago. It was a sun-in-eyes, bitch braked out of nowhere, I braked hard as fuck but it slid 15 feet anyways, and I rear-ended her kind of accident.

I have liability coverage so I'm not sweating the cost coming out of my pockets, but fuck, this car was literally supposed to last me 10 years and it's gone in barely over a year because it's more than likely totaled. Goddddddddddddamnit I fucking loved that car...

edit: how the fuck am I getting to work tomorrow...

Shoot man, I feel ya. Accidents are always a hot mess to deal with.

On another superconfessional note; I love cars, but hate them at the same time.

Car, gas, maintenance, insurance all = $$$$$$$. If I could even stop driving altogether I'd be saving thousands of dollars a year, using the funds for more important things. Luckily I only pay ~$350/ month to rent a room in my friend's house though.

Fuck man I'm freaking out about jobs and shit. Everyone seems to be holding down some sort of internship or something and I'm chilling out hard here in AZ reading, working out, volunteering and finding whatever project will keep me busy for a couple days. I guess it isn't my fault that there aren't many jobs here but shit. 2 years of college down, still plenty of time to do something.

Also I wish I knew what I wanted to do.

Also I haven't worn the color black in about 2+ years but I'm ready to integrate it into my wardrobe / palette. Need some good black shoes though, maybe I'll just cop some penny loafers in black to get me through.

I worked at BestBuy.

We had these shitty things called D-Sub bombs. We would take the brochures for all of our digital subscriptions (d-subs) and arrange them together so that the barcodes were all scannable. When someone bought a computer, and they would swipe their credit card to pay for the computer, that credit card information could be used automatically to subscribe to any of our d-subs. So, whenever we sold a computer, after they would swipe their card, we would scan all (sometimes up to 10) of the subscriptions and sign them up without them really knowing.

The subscriptions included:

Netflix, AOL for broadband, Comcast Cable internet, Quest DSL, Comcast Cable TV, Earthlink Dialup, Netzero Dialup, dialup internet, Rhapsody, McAfee, and other service trials, and some others I can't remember.

We would tell them that they were "offers that came with the computer." If they didn't want them, we were supposed to tell them that they came bundled with the manufacturer (bullshit) and that we couldn't sell it without them, but not to worry, it's free and you can just call and cancel if you don't want the service. This is the part I would refuse to say, and I eventually got fired for. 99% of the time the customer would concede. Since we got an average of about $30 per signup of these services, it made BestBuy a lot of money. I'm sure tons of people had enormous headaches thanks to this tactic, not to mention they probably were billed for services they didn't even knowingly sign up for.

Eventually I got a talking to, and when I said that I would stop letting customers get away without these bombs, but I kept letting them off anyway. My hours diminished to 4 hrs per week. I guess they were hoping I would just quit.

FUCK BEST BUY

Thats some fucked up best buy shit!

Fadingblue. all I can say is 1: stop giving a shit, if you are intelligent and dilligent, everything will workout. the majority or people are idiots.

2: save your money. the funniest and wierdest stuff can make you money. if you are a sophomore now, and motivated, by the time you are graduated, working at mediocre jobs, you could save up several tens of thousands of dollars. and that means if you bide your time, you could buy a franchise or invest in a business, or whatever. you are well ahead of the game if you are even thinking about this.

I get these urges to want to just pack up and move somewhere and just chill there alone and hermit for a bit. Theres just too much noise.

Fuck man I'm freaking out about jobs and shit. Everyone seems to be holding down some sort of internship or something and I'm chilling out hard here in AZ reading, working out, volunteering and finding whatever project will keep me busy for a couple days. I guess it isn't my fault that there aren't many jobs here but shit. 2 years of college down, still plenty of time to do something.

Also I wish I knew what I wanted to do.

Also I haven't worn the color black in about 2+ years but I'm ready to integrate it into my wardrobe / palette. Need some good black shoes though, maybe I'll just cop some penny loafers in black to get me through.

Heard that. I'm in the same boat with (2) associate degrees. There really isn't anything exciting in AZ in terms of jobs in general; every once in awhile one of my friends might catch a break finding an internship in something like graphic design, but nothing too serious- and it's so darn hot in the valley. So stoked for 120 degree weather.