superconfessional

What do people do when they're old age have a bank account that is slowly dwindling away? Do they just suck it up and find some really shitty job just to keep up with the rent bills?

They just die.

i'm so dumb i was wasted last night and i forgot the xbox games i borrowed from my friend in the city bike's basket i used to get back home...

Freecat, I was going to make a thread last weekend called "What have you lost while drinking?" and I instantly thought about you and your lost cell phones. (0)

Add another few things to that list now.

I often think about dropping uni and becoming a chef. I probably won't though.

this thought crossed my mind continuously over the 4 years i was there. i ended up choosing 'i probably won't, though' and even though there's nothing from those 4 years that i use or am today i think it was the good choice.

I often think about dropping uni and becoming a chef. I probably won't though.

Yeah, don't do it dude! All the work of a high-up exec for ten-times less money in a blue-collar profession with no work/life balance.

It might sound good, but it's just a grind with fire in your face all day and stink all over you.

I think im about to bomb a class that I thought I was totally passing. Got a good grade on the Mid Term had an easy paper coming up and a little extra credit for good measure. I was smooth sailing until I realized I fucking missed like every online quiz this class has had. FUCK. I emailed my prof. offering everything short of oral sex and now im waiting for her reply but I cant be mad if she doesnt give a fuck I mean shit im ALWAYS online either surfin or fappin or both at once. Totally spaced out on this one. Double Fuck.

I got my paper back today about illegal immigration/Dream Act and I actually got a B+ on it. But that's not the best part... I titled it after my favorite Boyz II Men song...Water Runs Dry. FIYAHH!!!!!

Yeah, don't do it dude! All the work of a high-up exec for ten-times less money in a blue-collar profession with no work/life balance.

It might sound good, but it's just a grind with fire in your face all day and stink all over you.

this is truth. The only way to be a successful chef is to be both a business owner and a great cook. Running your own restaurant is really the best way to actually get time out of the kitchen busting your ass and enjoy it. You may work like a dog for the first several years but then you (hopefully) have the income to pay someone to run the place for you. And even then, that's entirely dependent on how well you can manage a business. It's like having two full-time jobs at the same time.

If you get into a nice hotel or fine dining joint, you'll be salary and working 75,000 hours a week.

walking head high

getting used to old jealous bitches starring down.

gets even better when it's the 16 yo girls that try to bitch you.

haters gotta make you feel good about yourself.

also those damn $$ better come in cause they gotta cut my internet and phone in 2 days