superconfessional

reached a new personal low today. i was so hungover/still drunk this morning that when i went to go shower, instead of standing up i just laid down and tried to wash myself off. not only did i fail at cleaning myself, i also managed to flood most of the bathroom floor. thank you, copious amounts of whisky and sake for allowing me this opportunity

I probably should break up with my girlfriend but I am too afraid of being single again :(

if theres one lesson ive learned thus far in life its that the grass is always greener, my dude. ALWAYS

I probably should break up with my girlfriend but I am too afraid of being single again :(

if you are 22-28 and a male, being single is far better than being in a relationship.

You have your entire life to be in a boring relationship, but only a small window of opportunity to not give a fuck and get buck

if you cut me off, honk at me to get over, refuse to space the legal 3 feet in between me and yourself while passing me in your fucking 2 ton motor vehicle of any model and make-while I'm on my bicycle-I WILL spray you in the face with brown color dyed water.

reached a new personal low today. i was so hungover/still drunk this morning that when i went to go shower, instead of standing up i just laid down and tried to wash myself off. not only did i fail at cleaning myself, i also managed to flood most of the bathroom floor. thank you, copious amounts of whisky and sake for allowing me this opportunity

Sup waste god?

I've done that before, showered laying down is the move dude.

so basically you took a bath right?

one time i crashed at my friends house and had a shower in the morning (still drunk) and fell asleep lying down (i often do this). when i woke up and got out it was like an hour or so later (maybe more) and he was like "YOU FALL ASLEEP?"

and i was like yep

late for work

if you are 22-28 and a male, being single is far better than being in a relationship.

You have your entire life to be in a boring relationship, but only a small window of opportunity to not give a fuck and get buck

i think about this shit all the time. been with a good girl for 3 years, i love her, etc. but i also know that life is short, this is it, ETC

so i want to spread my seed and get buck. but its probably not worth it.

do i cheat? do i break up?

kill my delf?

one time i crashed at my friends house and had a shower in the morning (still drunk) and fell asleep lying down (i often do this). when i woke up and got out it was like an hour or so later (maybe more) and he was like "YOU FALL ASLEEP?"

and i was like yep

late for work

this reminds me of two stories

1.) I was dancing around sleeping with this girl with a super strippery name for a while, and then I drank four tall cans of Crest (10% gross beer) and we hooked up on her couch in the basement. Apparently I did a terrible job for about 15 minutes before I passed out for the better part of four hours. Her parents had never met me before and they tried to wake me up, but I didn't move until 4 AM or so when I just got up and left without saying anything to anyone.

2.) A friend shit himself in his bushes. We had to shower him fully clothed in front of his mom while he just giggled.

i think about this shit all the time. been with a good girl for 3 years, i love her, etc. but i also know that life is short, this is it, ETC

so i want to spread my seed and get buck. but its probably not worth it.

do i cheat? do i break up?

kill my delf?

I don't know what your delf is, but killing it seems like the best option to me.

(5)

I'm writing a final paper drunk as fuck atm. Normally I'd just wait to sober up to a buzz, but fuck it I graduate in three weeks so Karl Marx can do one. College sucked anyway, all this shit getting in the way of the precious time I should spend drinking.

as a single bro, its good to hear reminders from my locked up bros how they wish they were single some times. but this bed is so lonesome..then again, my hobbies are so awesome

i just bought a third bike and may start taking karate classes. aint no bitch telling me I cant. HA

My girl hates that I work in clothing, it "embarrasses her". I think mostly because this chick doesn't have style at all, or at least doesn't try to dress well and it really bothers her. I don't mind how she dresses because I like her as a person, but I think its shit that she tries to have me lie to her family about what I do. I told them anyways and never felt better about being honest, because I choose to do what makes me happy not anybody else.

My girl hates that I work in clothing, it "embarrasses her". I think mostly because this chick doesn't have style at all, or at least doesn't try to dress well and it really bothers her. I don't mind how she dresses because I like her as a person, but I think its shit that she tries to have me lie to her family about what I do. I told them anyways and never felt better about being honest, because I choose to do what makes me happy not anybody else.

is she self righteous about not caring about clothing? i know a few people who brag about how little thought they put into their outfit and it's always really aggravating.

this reminds me of two stories

1.) I was dancing around sleeping with this girl with a super strippery name for a while, and then I drank four tall cans of Crest (10% gross beer) and we hooked up on her couch in the basement. Apparently I did a terrible job for about 15 minutes before I passed out for the better part of four hours. Her parents had never met me before and they tried to wake me up, but I didn't move until 4 AM or so when I just got up and left without saying anything to anyone.

2.) A friend shit himself in his bushes. We had to shower him fully clothed in front of his mom while he just giggled.

in my experience ppl living ↑ of the 40°N don't fuck around with booze

sup uk

sup russia

sup canada

whatup dun

haploid

Nah shes really clueless when it comes to clothing, its just not a big deal to her. She went to college in a podunk town where its not important to dress well and it kinda rubbed off on her. I don't care in the slightest about how she dresses or what she wears, I found value in her other assets that she cares about. The problem is that she is insecure with what I want to do as a career path. I don't talk about clothes that much around her, and I don't brag about what I wear- but just the idea of working in clothing makes her embarrassed.