superconfessional

as a single bro, its good to hear reminders from my locked up bros how they wish they were single some times. but this bed is so lonesome..then again, my hobbies are so awesome

i just bought a third bike and may start taking karate classes. aint no bitch telling me I cant. HA

date women that are interested in the same things you are? my boyfriend and I were into cycling separately... and now we do it together. it's nice to be able to go on 50+ mile rides with someone you get to fuck at then end of it. I find a lot of men are more interested in finding women that they need to convert into appreciating their particular hobbies. some men seem to even enjoy this sure to failing/disappointing process. I say, you'd be a lot happier with what you can get/have if you look for ladies in the departments of your life that you'd like to keep around and are already happy with.

Nah shes really clueless when it comes to clothing, its just not a big deal to her. She went to college in a podunk town where its not important to dress well and it kinda rubbed off on her. I don't care in the slightest about how she dresses or what she wears, I found value in her other assets that she cares about. The problem is that she is insecure with what I want to do as a career path. I don't talk about clothes that much around her, and I don't brag about what I wear- but just the idea of working in clothing makes her embarrassed.

what does your girl do that makes her feel so superior to those working within the clothing industry? it's gotta be something good, right?

what does your girl do that makes her feel so superior to those working within the clothing industry? it's gotta be something good, right?

Negative, shes a PR major (calling all girls)

I was saving up for camera lenses and some 710's but my significant other wants to go to the Philippines this summer... Goodbye dreams...)x

i'm turning into a more responsible consumer - buying fairtrade coffee and more and more bio products (e.g. tea)

fixed for you. hippies don't buy anything.

my boyfriend's parents are in town from Houston today. they're going to a winery and out to lunch, and the bastard didn't even invite me. I lost my i.d. a week ago and am waiting on my birth certificate to get another one, but I can still go to wineries without a problem... and shit-it would be nice to go out to lunch with his family, too. I only get to see my family once a year or so because I'm so busy and they're all the way across the country. I can't help but feel really disappointed that the only family time I would have been able to have in the past 8 months was completely shunned because "I don't have an i.d." I know my boyfriend just didn't think it would be a big deal if I didn't go out with him and his family... but it is. and my feelings are really hurt that he didn't even try to overcome any hurdles to be able to have us all spend time together.

edit: with all of the wining out of the way, I feel much better. silly emotions

My friend got me a slot for an interview to get into Central Saint Martins in june but i'm not prepared at all. especially after almost 2 years of being in the army, i haven't done shit that has to do with industrial/product design. i hope i can postpone the interview to a later date. if not, i might not even turn up for it. loser status...