superconfessional

thing is ive never really liked the guy, ive just tolerated him for the last 7 months. i finally had my last straw and cut him out a few weeks ago, and he is so petty im just assuming that he is going to try to make my life miserable, more so than when we were 'friends'.

i also feel bad cause i usually want an at least cordial relationship with my co-workers but he has made it such a negative environment for me and mine that its not gonna go down like that. oh well

ain't your fault

although you should feel bad about lying

i guess, i dunno

yo you wanna know the type of people i work with

2 of them do nothing but talk about how big their dicks are

1 guy pisses standing 5ft away from the urinal. one time i walked in he was like hey just chillin there with his dick hanging out

1 guy is bulgarian and is mad passive aggressive and doesn't get sarcasm

1 guy has 2 inch thick glasses literally and still can't read any print unless it's 2cm from his face

this 1 indian dude walks around the office barefoot, which is whatever but today i spotted him in the bathroom barefoot

and so much more

i work with a lady who unfortunately has bad breathe.. and she likes to talk. a lot. i've learned to breathe through my mouth around her.

she has bad hearing + english isn't her first language + can't take any constructive feedback = back to square 1. no one bothers to correct her anymore really.

she can't see well so she can't do the registers, can't put stuff away and her idea of doing visual is touching it.

none of this really bothers me except the fact that she can be missing off of the floor half the time and no one really bothers to try and find her because she always have an excuse as to why she's not on the floor.

apparently i'm the only one that catches her in the back eating. actually saw her sitting back there yesterday munching on cookies with the box of jewelry next to her. pretty sure she'd stop eating and start doing the security counts if it was a manager that walked back there.

and she doesn't wash her hands. >.<

I'm watching this Caught on Camera show on msnbc about "animal encounters" and it's pretty much people getting too close to zoo cages and getting pulled in by bears or monkeys or whatever. The whole time I'm watching this I'm thinking, fuck every one of these people. Get eaten. I'm not really a mean person, but for real, these people are idiots and I don't feel bad about the animal getting theirs.

so this is gonna some like on some teen drama bull shit but bear with me.

so i have this co-worker, zach, who is in the top 2, if not the gold medal holder, of the most annoying people i have ever met. and basically cause he is my co-worker and neighbor i see him alot. so we used to hang out quite a bit the first few months here in korea cause i didnt really know anyone else, now since i actually have some friends here in korea, people i like and not just people i know, i have basically been ignoring him cause well he is really annoying to be around.

so a few weeks ago zachs mom comes to visit him here in korea, and i guess that they have a discussion about his friends and co-workers. and she basically tell him that if we dont appreciate him, he shouldnt be friends with us, and apparently he proceeds to delete abunch of the co-workers out of his cellphone, mine included, then and there.

but this cat is so needy that even though we are not really friends, he still constantly invites me out with him. so he invited me out last night and i lie to him, i tell him im not feeling good. when i get home im invited out by another friend and i say sure. i get home drop off my stuff and i head out, when i get to the bottom floor to meet my friend, i get out of the elevator and zach is there, he sees me and he instantly gets this pissed of look on his face. then a few minutes later he comes back down and sees us waiting for another friend, then he looks at me and says 'im glad you are feeling better'

so even though i dont really like the guy i actually feel guilty about this, i know the rest of my crew says i shouldnt cause he brought it on himself by being this complete jackass at all occasions but maybe i just feel bad cause i got caught smth about having a heart attack or something

wasn't this the chump you had bad blood with when you first got there? (sry if i read it wrong i'm well drunk at this point in the night)

taxidermy makes everything more practical

that's how i manage to get laid throughout the years!

Who wants rides when you can skin the thing and sell it to Rick

Or he can just give me the address, i come kill the alpaca it with bare fangs, scalp it with a fucking butter knife, and travel my way back to the north to establish my company (using fine alpaca almost living only)

i dropped 20 in my intermural bball game this week. I'm like the kevin martin of my team.

Now today im going to my friends sister quincenera im still astounded how his parents spent 15g's on this...

My bmw/minicooper intership started as well we don't do shit and got out early but me and my co-intern were semi hungover and he reeked of alch. But this dude goes into the first day rocking a polo slacks and WHITE dc puffy's. I wasn't shocked to find out he was frat bro.

oooooo wow tonight was the first time i asked a girl out on a date before hooking up with them since like age 16...

still got butterflies in my stomach!

but not sober at all.

still, i considre it a accomplishment.

well done. i think we've all got quite rusted on that thing, i haven't done it since age 17 either.

also, this is the first saturday night where i'm at home doing nothing since hum i don't know when. so i'm opening beers with folded papers, dvds, pens... and watch sons of anarchy...

i'm also making a list of things that makes me happy and i found two things, going to see sonic youth and receiving a call from the guy selling his honda cb350f for a steal. i really need something that would cheer me up other than drugs or booze.

but i should stop whining, there's way worse and i don't have that much to complain, i just hate how normal my life has gone lately and how alone and aimless i feel.

I have to find a place to take this girl now... thinking Inoteca, but not sure if I have the money at the moment... still wanna make a good impression. Nothing too flashy but definitely delicious.

I really like the girl. Hope everything works in my favor!

bah

my family came into the city today to visit me, and though it was a really nice visit, I feel like I ruined it because I was crank and hungover most of the time. I dunno, I just feel like I always ruin the interactions I have with them on a basis outside of my home life, and I tend to feel really shitty after they leave about how I behaved as well as how I can't go with them.

living away from home is hard sometimes.

i feel like i don't pursue girls enough, mainly due to lack of resources. But its the many fish in the sea concept that throws me off. A new girl is always catching my interest while im working on a girl which makes me try less for old girl.

maybe theirs some underlying commitment issues dunno.

i'm starting to feel like university wasn't the right thing to do for me after graduation, should've taken one or a couple of years with traveling and working and doing whatever i wanted to. When i see friends from HS's pictures of working in norway making a great amount of money, living with their friends or some living on a beach in south-east asia or some traveling along the gold coast in australia, i feel like i did the wrong thing.

i want to work in norway

i want to work at a wine house in australia or france

i want to chill out in thailand or cuba

i want to find a cool job in london, paris or berlin

i want to go to the states again and do a road trip

i want to go to japan

and i would love to meet people at all these places

i'mma have to do 3 years at this school then i'm fucking off to live my life

Myself on the other hand, would never feel entitled to the privileges that you have just listed. There are plenty of Americans that have done what you just listed.

But maybe where I'm from... we're just expected to grind grind grind, and if we do those things that were listed by you, that we would come back and work as Starbucks baristas, which is unacceptable.

I donno, it's probably because I'm not white or 4th generation Asian American.

i work with a lady who unfortunately has bad breathe.. and she likes to talk. a lot. i've learned to breathe through my mouth around her.

she has bad hearing + english isn't her first language + can't take any constructive feedback = back to square 1. no one bothers to correct her anymore really.

she can't see well so she can't do the registers, can't put stuff away and her idea of doing visual is touching it.

none of this really bothers me except the fact that she can be missing off of the floor half the time and no one really bothers to try and find her because she always have an excuse as to why she's not on the floor.

apparently i'm the only one that catches her in the back eating. actually saw her sitting back there yesterday munching on cookies with the box of jewelry next to her. pretty sure she'd stop eating and start doing the security counts if it was a manager that walked back there.

and she doesn't wash her hands. >.<

she from mainland china or something?

oh yeah filipino??

ive never, not once in my life, been a fan of reading and finally came to the conclusion that things i dont really ever care to spend my time reading, like blogs (and by distant extension, subjective writing all together) are to me not much more than mental masturbation. i suppose i prefer my own opinions and outlooks, well, since theyre mine, and dont see much reason to spend my hours concerning myself with those of others, especially when its hard enough to concentrate on whats inside my head already

all is vanity really though..

i really love baileys. really love it.

i love my mother too, and thought were infinitely more open with one another, i still feel closer to my father

i dont know why i insist on perpetuating my helter skelter sleep schedule, especially with a job starting soon

oh yeah, i finally got an honest gig..

i consider myself a jack of many trades and a master at absolutely none

im comforted by old chevy chase and steve martin comedies

and ice cold skim milk.

i love the city i live in, and though i dont see myself living here the rest of my life i have no plans on when ill leave or where to

my girlfriend however never seems to be content. i hate how she takes living here for granted, and resent her often recited dreams of moving to here and there and there. i feel like she'll never be happy where she is if shes always preoccupied with worries about where she'll go next.

i also really hate her lack of backbone and failure to stand up for herself

but i love her big eyes and the dresses she wears

booze makes me fat and upsets my stomach

blow makes me feel anxious and hopelessly aimless

psychedelics never seem to make me feel much of anything

barbiturates make me feel like i just wasted my money

trees make me forgetful though exponentially happier than all the rest

at the rate im going college will probably take at least five years to complete

though i dont much care.

i havent spoken to my younger brother since leaving for school in august of last year

ive heard hes depressed but i prefer the silence. he brought it on himself as far as im concerned

my stepmother is a cunt

my stepfather is a dork, but a nice one

my older brother is too close to a hick for comfort

he probably feels im too close to a fag for comfort

there are too few fashionable people at fashion school, and of the ones considered fashionable there exist even fewer with taste

common sense just may be one of the most uncommon things in the world, the grass really is always greener on the other side, and too much of a good thing is definitely a bad thing

i feel like somewhat of an ugly person, both inside and out, so i try to at least counteract it by dressing well (read, "by putting on an attractive facade")

realtalk.

I have to find a place to take this girl now... thinking Inoteca, but not sure if I have the money at the moment... still wanna make a good impression. Nothing too flashy but definitely delicious.

I really like the girl. Hope everything works in my favor!

cafeteria.

done.