superconfessional

Sea of Julz?

pffffft, doubt there is gna b any fashion talk. maybe about runway makeup, but thats probably gna b it.

i dont talk about shit i dont know about.

^^ i always end up creating an account on such and such website one day, then completely forget about it. and when i remember it feels like such a chore to catch up or whatever that i always wanna forget about it!! and start again.

maybe in mexico.

thats what im worried about, that ill get bored of it!

i did that with my livejournal as i was using that to write a book and then that seemed pointless cause i dunno wtf i was writing about.

oy

if i'm ever able to finish this fucking business plan today, i'm gonna get soooooo dunrk, daddy will have to carry me to bed by the trunk. am i getting tantalized again? pff

when he wakes.

he looks so cute when he sleeps, you would think he's some inoffensive little kitten. i just wanna play, just wanna melt!!

ever since my grandma passed away my mom hasn't been eating much. she is taking on the habits of my grandma whose famous for just eating a tiny bite and then declaring herself full; then she will (my grandma) proceed to fill my plate and my sisters' plate full of food encouraging us to eat and be merry. my mom does that now (not that i'm complaining cos she gives me cookies and baked goods)

but i'm worried cos my grandma was scary skinny, almost half my size skinny and now my mom is heading towards that direction. its not that she doesn't want to eat she says cos she'll buy the stuff that she likes (sweets lover like me) and then when she takes a bite she loses her appetite. part of me wants to say, "you're starting to be like grandma" but my mom and her were super close and i don't want to say anything to remind her of her..recently i've caught my mom crying when she talks to my uncle on the phone about my grandma. sometimes i feel like she takes on too much, and doesn't let anyone take care of her but she takes care of everyone else. so theres that too, she's damn stubborn. i don't know what to do

^ You should talk to her, openly and honestly, about everything you just wrote. Maybe she'll cry, maybe you'll both cry, but that's ok – sometimes that's a good thing. Don't hold back important words because you're afraid of imagined repercussions.

i do talk to her about it.. but i haven't made the connection to how she's being like grandma (ironically when she was alive my mom did this to her..trying to get my grandma to eat more) and i probably should..right now i tell her she's getting too skinny and she brushes me off like its no big deal.

^i didn't even know my dad had two brothers until i over heard my aunts whispering about it. apparently my dad isn't the oldest, the oldest died when they were young, of cancer but they didn't say which.

but yeah, she doesn't like talking about stuff like that. and she is so damn secretive. my grandmother had tongue cancer a year before she passed on and my mom didn't want to worry her so they had her see the doctors about removing the "bump" but didn't inform my grandma. all of my grandma's docs were told not to tell her either and since she doesn't know any english words other then our names it wasn't so hard

when i was sick she wouldn't tell any of our extended family. she would make excuses for why i couldn't go to the family banquets. i think eventually she told my uncle, her brother, but that is about it.

some things we just don't talk about

i dont quite understand why asian parents do that... when my father had lung cancer and was in the hospital, my brother came back from college and only had a few days with him before he passed and had NO IDEA while he was at school since my mom told me not to because he's about to be into his finals or taking his finals ? ... it was so ridiculous and i was so young i couldnt make decisions for myself to man up and trump my mom and just tell him... till this day i still feel bad about that... robbing my brother of time with my father during his battle.

to be honest , my mother never even told me he was going to die... and was in denial when the doctor told her and subsequently never even told me... i had to figure out for myself when he got admitted only 2 or 3 weeks before he passed.

I've never met either of my mother's parents.

My mom's mom passed away like 4 months before I was born, and on top of that I have no idea how. My paternal aunt told me when I was like 15 that my maternal grandma was murdered, and I basically told my aunt that she's a lying cunt (of course I didn't do this I'm asian). I was shocked to say the least. My mom and her bf went to SF like a month ago for a couple day work trip, and when I mentioned don't go to Pier 39 to eat because it's a trap, he was like oh, why? because your grandma passed there?----- another wtf moment for me. Never knew.

And my mom's dad has never been mentioned before ever. He is a total mystery. TOTAL MYSTERY. All I know is that he was half canto, half french, hahahahahha.

I have not, in reasonable memory, ever said I love you to my mom. I have probably done it when I was a little kid, but honestly, I don't recall ever doing so.

My hispanic friends trip out and can't let me go about this.

My mom knows I love her though.

i say i love you to my mom! i'm breaking the cycle.

i always have to be the more affectionate one, hugging/kissing her.. when i was younger she wouldn't show any and when i got older i learned i have to do it. she used to squirm when i started but now she's used to it.

one thing she did do that i didn't like so much was bite my nose.. i have no idea why.. and when i used to do my homework on the floor sometimes i'd have my behind in the air :o she didn't like that so she'd slap my butt so hard after the second time i never did that again. i'd do my homework on the desk instead.

I have not, in reasonable memory, ever said I love you to my mom. I have probably done it when I was a little kid, but honestly, I don't recall ever doing so.

My hispanic friends trip out and can't let me go about this.

My mom knows I love her though.

that's what i'm sayin

it's just too weird

everytime we get off the phone she says i love you and i just say aight

i say i love you to my mom! i'm breaking the cycle.

i always have to be the more affectionate one, hugging/kissing her.. when i was younger she wouldn't show any and when i got older i learned i have to do it. she used to squirm when i started but now she's used to it.

Yeah, you're like the older of my two younger sister. That sister can say I love you to my mom, but my youngest sister and I can't.

She uses it as a tool to get away with shit though, pretending to act cute and corny when she wants something. It actually works sometimes...