superconfessional

I think THIS is a good spot for your date jeep... good food and decent prices... kinda a staple of les.

Mogador was a consideration, but I'm now thinking Yaffa Cafe, both for the atmosphere and the price. I'm not looking to impress her via dropping mad flifth, but rather, impress her by being an a place conducive to being charming and cool.

and I feel you on many of those points, trev

Mogador was a consideration, but I'm now thinking Yaffa Cafe, both for the atmosphere and the price. I'm not looking to impress her via dropping mad flifth, but rather, impress her by being an a place conducive to being charming and cool.

and I feel you on many of those points, trev

you could take her to Madeline's patisserie. its on 23rd st and sixth ave i think. pretty good cafe with one of a kind macarons. very chill atmosphere.

i've turned down multiple jobs offering 60k+ because i refuse to do something i won't love for 45-50 hours per week

i think the only reason i have a new gf is because it's cuffing season

the girl i'm truly interested in, is busy trying to counsel her friend into my arms because she's got the hugest crush on me. i don't want her, i want you

i've turned down multiple jobs offering 60k+ because i refuse to do something i won't love for 45-50 hours per week

Good call. I spent 4 years working 60-70 hours a week doing something that was far less fulfililng than what I plan to do with dismal.

koreans are probably the most devoted christians in my experience. i would go just for the food though. DAMN. besides free food, their bbq mMMmmm, they also get a cake every time a member of the church has a birthday.

plus they don't care if you show up late, i mean they'd want you to go in the beginning for the singing and sermon. but you can go late and eat the yummy food they have after :)

koreans are probably the most devoted christians in my experience. i would go just for the food though. DAMN. besides free food, their bbq mMMmmm, they also get a cake every time a member of the church has a birthday.

All the koreans I know wake up early for church after a night of doing lines of coke and downing bottles of soju like its poland spring.

I made pico de gallo last night... Went against my own judgment and put 2 cloves of garlic instead of one, or none at all.

I took a bite right before bed just to test the flavor--- mad garlicy, too much so in fact.

Now I have the worst fuckin morning breath, christ.

Oh yeah, and I just woke up, at 12PM.

^how are those? i been meanin' to pick up some qlo thermals for a minute now..

on that smashable church/temple girl subject.. i dont want to smash anything attending any such establishment. sure as hell never want to get married in one either.

\mm/

i don't know why I never want to do or start my schoolwork, I just push it off and push it off. I just never feel motivated to do it. I live my school days hoping for any escape I can have.

I want to quit this one club that I'm in, that my friend started. I realize that it's the only time I ever really see him, I'm just not interested in what he wants to do. I hate how I just end up standing around awkwardly uncomfortable because the only person I know is him, but everyone else doesn't really acknowledge me.

I guess my problem is I don't get putting in tons of effort for something I'm not really going to pursue out of school. I think I need to focus more on the present, and less on the future.