superconfessional

I just got in a fight with my GF about a girl who emailed me... i did not email her... my GF wants me to tell her about all contact i have with this girl, even though we never touched each other (i have lied about hanging out with her a number of times, not mentioning that she was around or we went and did something, caught most of the time for it)... my GF wants me to tell her whenever any girl i know is around... so, were in a long distance relationship, and today is her last day here... i got the email and did not want to tell her, it makes me uncomfortable to talk about all this shit... so she asked me why i am acting wired, and if anything was wrong... i told her i got a mail two hours ago from this chick... she freaked out telling me i am a liar for not telling her right away... then i told her that i had not wriiten her, and that it was out of the blue, that i dont want to talk to her and she writes me... so my GF tells me to email this chick and tell her i dont want anything to do with her... i dont have her email, i delted it.. so then she tells me to call... i call, and leave a voice mail saying i cant talk to her, i dont want any contact...then she calls back, my GF in front of me, and asks whats up, i tell her i cant talk to her, or interact with her, that i need space to not feel uncomfortable, and just to leave me alone... i hope she does well at what shes doing, but i cant be a part of it and dont want to...

my GF freaks out on me, that im being too nice, that im fucked up for lying to her, that i am a liar. tells me that i should just go fuck this girl, that im fucked up... she storms out... throws a platnum ring i gave her on the ground that she has been wearing for two years... takes her bag and leaves, even though her flight is five hours away.

part of me feels really fucked up about not telling her that this girl emailed me... part of me feels like i should have told her... another part of me thinks its lame as hell that i have to share this shit.

i dont know, super lame. super fucked up. super future.

Yo pretty much exactly this same situation happened to me a few months ago.

This bitch I dated years ago sent me a bunch of sexual pics of her, unsolicited, on the pretext that she wanted to show me 'her new hair style'. But the girl sent like 10 pics of herself in suggestive poses and my girl went into my hotmail and found them in my deleted email folder. So she flipped out of course and was pissed that I didn't tell her and demanded that I tell her never to contact me again and when I did she said I was way too nice to her...basically everything you were saying about your girl's reaction.

Months later she still throws that shit in my face like weekly. Seriously though, who would just volunteer that shit to their girl? No matter how honest you are she will never fully believe you and be suspicious that there's other shit going on. Can't win...

I just found out that a really good guy I know, Tom Sorci, got killed in a hit and run the other day. I guess he was biking and some fuck without a license clipped him, stopped the car to pull his bike out from underneath, then took off. Luckily another person driving saw it happen and was able to follow the driver until the police got him. Tom was huge in the Sacramento skate scene, and just a really good person...such a shame.