superconfessional

so an acquaintance of mine's friend saw me on myspace... she recognized me from shopping at the store she works at. she is way fucking hot. ( i didnt know they knew each other beforehand btw)

she messaged me on myspace saying she recognized me from the store and was friends with that dude.... ive been trying to feel her out of myspace to see if she has the hots for me but she seems to be an ice queen...

am i wrong in assuming she wants to have my babies cause she messaged me?

why would she care enough to do it otherwise?

if im right, how do i go about it... im not friends enough with my acquaintance to have him sort it out really.

what the fuck is this?

ego??????

lonely?????

yeah you're hysterically wrong.

spaceman: fuck the haters

if she put her neck out to introduce herself (or e-introduce herself) your odds are at least better than neutral

dont get to thinking shes madly in love with you just yet, but also recognize that a door is open

dont get cocky

realistically, she probably thinks youre cute and that there just might be a possibility that you could be the type of guy she'd like to get to know

she may have broken the ice, but its your place to pursue

ball's in your court, spit yo game

cool guys, its funny cause i was at the store (sorry keagan no details :) ) to look at some clothes, i got distracted staring at her (probably looked like a weirdo) cause she was so hot.... i have no day game so i didnt really try to spit. bah. so i was pretty stoked when i get a msg from her.

but yea we are conversating a bit on myspace now, she seems cold though,

hope i can get some digits. i will post post-soak results..

seriously tho how does myspace game work.. im much better IRL.

About half an hour ago this old lady comes up to me in the street with...excuse me, did you know jesus loves you....I reply, Uh, ok...sweet. The thing was her intensely serious manner was rather spooky.

hope i can get some digits. i will post post-soak results..

seriously tho how does myspace game work.. im much better IRL.

Emails, anything online, txt msgs are very slow and tend to lead to nothing. Go to the store and get your game on. Do a direct approach.

Tea was running low and I was standing in line to get moar hot water when the girl in front of me holds the line because she's short about fifty cents. Because my next class was in ten minutes and I still had one more stop I just gave her the difference then all of a sudden it hits me.

I was this girl last week.

^ i think thats how alot of people dress, i know my brother does that. its like, this piece is cool, so is this, and so is this put it all together and what do you get an awkward mismatched mess.