superconfessional

[emo xanga vent]

i tried to kill myself, but i realized that suicide wasn't invented for folks like me. it was invented for those far too fucking sensitive to live, like primo levi, kurt cobain, nick drake, elliott smith, virginia woolf and sylvia plath. yeah, shit happens, i know, but now i really don't have anything worth living for. if i only had the courage and bravery in me, i'd take the van gogh route out of this world in a heart beat, but i can't. because for some reason, i still believe that all of this is just a horrible dream and once i wake up, everything will be the way it was. my old life wasn't that great either, but i want it back. all of it. anything but this. i'm hurting and nobody knows or ever will because i'm brilliant when it comes to concealing emotions. i'm done with therapists, and i'm just emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually debilitated. somebody save me.

[/emo xanga vent]

shit i really want some mcdonald's fries.

:|

Oh you hate your life? Well why didn't you say so? Theres a support group for that. Its called everybody. And they meet at the bar.

-Drew Carey (paraphrased)

[emo xanga vent]

i tried to kill myself, but i realized that suicide wasn't invented for folks like me. it was invented for those far too fucking sensitive to live, like primo levi, kurt cobain, nick drake, elliott smith, virginia woolf and sylvia plath. yeah, shit happens, i know, but now i really don't have anything worth living for. if i only had the courage and bravery in me, i'd take the van gogh route out of this world in a heart beat, but i can't. because for some reason, i still believe that all of this is just a horrible dream and once i wake up, everything will be the way it was. my old life wasn't that great either, but i want it back. all of it. anything but this. i'm hurting and nobody knows or ever will because i'm brilliant when it comes to concealing emotions. i'm done with therapists, and i'm just emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually debilitated. somebody save me.

[/emo xanga vent]

shit i really want some mcdonald's fries.

:|

take a step in the right direction and get rid of your LV monogram purses.

myspace makes my IE freeze when it never did that before. Not even looking at a site but just loading up the mainsite help!

pearl you got money? join scientology they help you. Speaking of van gogh across the world in 80 days withjackie chan is funny stuff.

Whenever I ride the light rail to work, I always see this one sorta homeless looking, mentally challenged, black guy. The way he looks and talks is a bit "off" and he can't seem to control the volume of his voice. Everyday he gets on the train and pronounces to the entire car ( very loudly) that he is a photographer, a serious business man, that he is saving up for his camera, and that he is an artist for the duration of the ride. He's not asking for help/money or anything, it just seems like he can't stop himself from saying these things the same way people with tourrets can't stop cursing.

The confession is that after almost a year of hearing this guy a couple of times a week, I just want to go up to him, tell to to shut up, and tell him in front of everyone else on the train that he will never be a photographer, that he will never be anything because he's just a fucking delusional bum with no medication.

I also really really want to follow the guy and see where he goes every morning. He always has a ticket for the train and he obviously rides the 7:30 AM train for some job/obligation, yet I can't imagine where he could possibly work.

i went out to have drinks with a friend tonight and when we got back to her car there was a business card under her windshield wiper. on the back, in pen, there was:

"hey girls! wow, you are both so hot! if you would like to become friends call the number on the card"

just wtf???