superconfessional

I just had a nosebleed, while taking a poo... in a public bathroom

try tucking your shirt back in/buttoning your apcs all with one hand, while hte other is holding your nose to stop the bleeding

now that was a tough situation

stop picking your nose while you are taking a deuce....you're probably one of the reasons there are always boogers on the back of the doors of public toilets..... :P

i wasn't picking my nose, i didnt even touch my nose, it just started to gush right out...

first reaction of course

lean forward so it doesnt get all over me...

then i quickly got some toilet paper up there while holding it with one hand...

i wish my jeans had a zipper, but trying to button 4 buttons with one hand, with downsized jeans... HAVE FUN

i wasn't picking my dick, i didnt even touch my dick, it just started to gush right out...

first reaction of course

lean forward so it doesnt get all over me...

then i quickly got some toilet paper up there while holding it with one hand...

i wish my jeans had a zipper, but trying to button 4 buttons with one hand, with downsized jeans... HAVE FUN

there you go, just made it more interesting.

another confession: i still don't know how to use the multiquote button, whenever i click it, nothing happens

A lesson in supertalk

by Sidney Lo

The multi-quote function is used to maintain a series of selected posts before switching into the reply screen. Click on the multi-quote button on each post you would like to carry over into the reply box, and then click on your regular quote button for your final quote. This final regular quote button will take you to your reply screen with all quotes intact.

Now you may continue to make egregious comments about 1990's Harajuku streetwear.

This has been another lesson by sidneylo. Stay tuned for more next week on "A lesson in supertalk".

^^ simple dont talk about it...

I just had a nosebleed, while taking a poo... in a public bathroom

try tucking your shirt back in/buttoning your apcs all with one hand, while hte other is holding your nose to stop the bleeding

now that was a tough situation

i'm just curious as to why it was so necessary to tuck your shirt in...you had a nosebleed, were you worried people would look at you funny if your shirt was untucked?

update: i'm scared to go again in fear it might happen

another confession: i still don't know how to use the multiquote button, whenever i click it, nothing happens

A lesson in supertalk

by Sidney Lo

The multi-quote function is used to maintain a series of selected posts before switching into the reply screen. Click on the multi-quote button on each post you would like to carry over into the reply box, and then click on your regular quote button for your final quote. This final regular quote button will take you to your reply screen with all quotes intact.

Now you may continue to make egregious comments about 1990's Harajuku streetwear.

This has been another lesson by sidneylo. Stay tuned for more next week on "A lesson in supertalk".

i just learned how to multi-quote.

Confession: This has been an ongoing issue with my girlfriend for quite some time. I know for a fact that she's only mucked 2 other guys in her lifetime. Even if it was 15, it's not really the issue here but the low number coupled with her loose vagina is raising eyebrows.

Shes one of these female ejaculators. And don't get me wrong it was unreal the first couple times it happened, but nowadays I'm really wondering how her pussy is so loose for only 3 guys total? Are some women's vaginas just larger than others!? Why after 5 minutes of sex does it feel like Lex Steele was inside her before I was?

I need a really discrete way to introduce Keegles to her without straight up telling her that her pussy is loose and I feel like my dick is lost in an ocean of kooze, any help would be appreciated.

Some girls are just bigger....

bigggjh7.jpg

Confession: This has been an ongoing issue with my girlfriend for quite some time. I know for a fact that she's only mucked 2 other guys in her lifetime. Even if it was 15, it's not really the issue here but the low number coupled with her loose vagina is raising eyebrows.

Shes one of these female ejaculators. And don't get me wrong it was unreal the first couple times it happened, but nowadays I'm really wondering how her pussy is so loose for only 3 guys total? Are some women's vaginas just larger than others!? Why after 5 minutes of sex does it feel like Lex Steele was inside her before I was?

I need a really discrete way to introduce Keegles to her without straight up telling her that her pussy is loose and I feel like my dick is lost in an ocean of kooze, any help would be appreciated.

okay, first of all, you're from windsor. pretty much detroit lite, which means that you have both AIDS and herpes.

second of all, ever consider that fucking a bunch of guys makes you dirty, not loose, and that you could get fucked like 1000000 times by one guy, just as well as you could get fucked once by 1000000 guys and it would have the same impact on the puss?

okay, first of all, you're from windsor. pretty much detroit lite, which means that you have both AIDS and herpes.

second of all, ever consider that fucking a bunch of guys makes you dirty, not loose, and that you could get fucked like 1000000 times by one guy, just as well as you could get fucked once by 1000000 guys and it would have the same impact on the puss?

I won't discredit your statement, because it is possible.

But heres why I disagree:

for example, say YOU fucked girl "A" 1000000 times, compared to girl "B" that has been fucked once by 1000000 guys. The chances of girl "A"s pussy being substantially larger from your weak ass excuse of the no pants dance, with your scraggly pubes, limp dick and oversized neck are lower compared to girl B, who may have ran into a John Holmes motherfucker whos like Charles Bronson in the 'Great Escape', he's digging tunnels.

But maybe if you stuck your neck in the puss, then it would be bigger?

I am shallow and deserve to rot in hell for the things I do, but I'm genuinely curious as to why you've continued it with this girl if you feel like something like this is amiss. Your story is a fairly common one, girls are all just a tad bit different down there and therein lies the fun surprises in a man's life, but you know to take whatever stats a girl gives you and to multiply by 2-3 as well, right? Not something to blame women for, it's a societal thing.

I'd understand if your 'a while' was the past 2 weeks or something, but you know what the crystal ball might have to say about things in the long run. When confronted with this situation myself I've just been honest about things not working out and moons not aligning and tried to stay pleasant about it, and maintained solid friendships (along with the anytime admit pass) in the aftermath. Something to consider.

To be brutally honest, bottom line, friction is the name of the game. If you're not feeling it, chances are that she's not as well, so you may want to consider free agency as a way to do both parties right.

the vaginal canal reacts differently for girls when they ahve sex. some tend to tighten their vagina while having sex and some naturally open theirs up. it sounds like shes naturally got a bigger vagina plus the fact that shes an ejaculater. the combo makes it sound liek playing on a slip n slide than havin sex.

in conclusion: having lots of sex does not make a girl looser...no man's penis is big enough to stretch out a vagina enough to make it noticably looser...unless you got a dick the size of a fucking baby. thats just ridiculous. her vagina may not be looser, it just may be the fact that her vaginal muscles naturally loosen up and open while she has sex.

Strange occurances have been happening to me as of late:

So this girl and I always chit chat on fridays for about an hour or so, she knows I fancy her and shes single. Anyways, I call her and she tells me to call back later; I call later on in the night to say hello and ask how things are going. All of a sudden this male voice appears on the phone.

"Hello? May I please speak to _____?"- Me

"Yeah, thats who I'm here to talk to you about"-male voice

"What!?"- me

"Yeah well, her texting overages have been stressing her out"-male voice

"okay, but I dont text her; so what does that have to deal with anything?"-me

"well, just email her instead; you're a nice guy and all i'm sure you understand"-guy

"What is going on?"-me

"well you have a good night"-guy

"uhh you too?"-me

But it gets better! I get this phone call from this guy named "Frank". He informs me about how he got a shipment of weed cookies. Asks if I want in on his operation, but I've never met such a person named "Frank" in my entire life. He always asks me if I'm undercover or DEA. I tell him no and tell him he has the wrong person. Taking it as a prank, I just forget about it and then later on tonight he sends me a text message stating:

"As u might already know i got hooked up big time workin with the GDB group on the side. Theyre looking for some good people on projects theyre expanding. I can put in a good word if ur allowed to make money on the side part time. I cant promide u anything buthit me back if u want some info."

The number is a 516 number and he had/has a thick long island accent.

I won't discredit your statement, because it is possible.

But heres why I disagree:

for example, say YOU fucked girl "A" 1000000 times, compared to girl "B" that has been fucked once by 1000000 guys. The chances of girl "A"s pussy being substantially larger from your weak ass excuse of the no pants dance, with your scraggly pubes, limp dick and oversized neck are lower compared to girl B, who may have ran into a John Holmes motherfucker whos like Charles Bronson in the 'Great Escape', he's digging tunnels.

But maybe if you stuck your neck in the puss, then it would be bigger?

actually, i have a huge cock, so i feel sorry for anyone getting sloppy seconds.

a young mom and her daughter around 10 years old were just in my store an got into a bit of an argument about "cute shoes"

the mother then said "because i'm a grown up and can do whatever the hell i want" and stormed out of the store, while the 10 year old tried on the shoes, then put them back on the shelf and calmly walked out and followed after her mother looking embarassed.

kinda backwards.

^^ when i was younger i had a teacher throw a temper tantrum at me, and she said something along the lines of "you will sit there and listen to me, because i'm an adult and I can do whatever I want!!"

I was in like grade 7. It was mindblowing.