superconfessional

gendo knows all!

so i was at a party last night with my brother. the girl who was throwing it was really cute, but there was something seriously bothering me about it, like edging in on the back of my subconscious. so as i'm leaving with my brother and collective other people, it comes to me - she looks like my mom.

fucking freudian complex 'n shit. think i'm going crazy...

then i passed out at 4 am after watching No Country for Old Men, and had a ridiculous dream where i transposed faces of people at the party to characters in Conan the Destroyer/Barbarian, except Conan was played by George Clooney. just the faces, bodies stayed the same.

yeah. weird, yet not unfulfilling night.

^ head up buddy, liking someone is nothing to be ashamed about, it's not a choice you get to consciously make. I still think about some girl from 4 years ago, and I've indeed gone out since and tested other waters, but still come back that one. Doesn't get me down though, knowing.

Yo, waking up early enough to be productive feels amazing.

Either that, or I've just realized how lazy I've been all my life...

yup, and if you do that for a while then it feels amazing again to sleep in and notice how much more sleep you could've gotten. :D

do you consider 10:30 am early or did you get up earlier and just not post until then?

Shiatsu and Thai massage

thai massages are the shiiit

i need to go to thailand and get a 5 hour one for like $50

Should you ever find yourself in London I will happily give you 5 hours of treatment but it will cos you significantly more than $50.

haha

yes, i'm suer i could get 5 hours of treatment here in NYC as well...but the $50 is the kicker........i'm guessing it would cost about about 10xs that here? $100-120 an hour seems about the going rate....not talking rub&tugs

do you consider 10:30 am early or did you get up earlier and just not post until then?

My day would have started off very unproductive if I had rolled out of bed straight onto superfuture...

Been up since 7, shipped back Thorns his Samurai jeans, shipped some other things back to San Francisco, took care of some show business, made a phone call or three, took my waywt, ate breakfast, cleaned my room, picked up a rent check too.

Now I've got 3 hours to burn before my only class of the day at 3:30, and I'm probably going to Chinatown to get some xiao long bao and scallion pancakes.