superconfessional

Today I had a one-on-one interview with the senior managing director of one of the world's most prestigous buy-out funds/hedge funds w/ $16 billion in total funds managed. It was quite possibly the most nerve racking and amazing experience of my life. I originally thought he'd be an arrogent asshole ala Gordon Gecko.

And guess what.

He wasn't.

He was one of the nicest guys I've ever had an opportunity to be interviewed by. I'm praying to god I get an offer.

And to those who are looking for jobs, NETWORK like crazy. I got an "in" by asking my old professor for contacts. Fuck headhunters. Just hustle and get your shit together.

no they are not. Especially if you have to ask about it in effing SuFU.

Of course, anything is possible, but girls are not like guys. Girls

have 2 seperate list for guys they would consider friends and guys

they wanna fuck. Once a guy is best friends with a girl for a long time,

it is almost impossible.

Now, they are exceptions. If a guy considers a girl a friend because he doesn't

see her like that, there is the possibility that she might have him in the "fuck pile",

but if she considers you a friend it's game over.

Rule of thumb is...If your conversations are all mostly about her boyfriends, what she does, i.e nothing...you are on the friends zone.

did you learn everything you "know" about women from the internet?

your odds with your friends are probably better than with a random sampling of the population

they already know everything youve got going for you

its a one way street though

if things dont work out theres more to worry about

and honestly how many of us are in relationships that have worked out

its much harder to disappear with mutual friends

and once its over itll never be the same

burning the candle at both ends imo

but if you think you could love her i say go for it dry

lifes too short for second thoughts

did you learn everything you "know" about women from the internet?

your odds with your friends are probably better than with a random sampling of the population

they already know everything youve got going for you

its a one way street though

LOL

lol..I'm still laughing.

Unless you get your game from watching "friends" how can you say this?

Have you heard of a one night stand? Have you ever gone on a vacation and met girls in a resort who seem to be *waiting* to be fucked? Have you ever picked up a girl on the street?

Man, you have to be kidding. Outside of hollywood, friends don't just decide to randomly hook up (unless drunk). And bang buddies and friends with benefits are NOT really friends. When we talk about friends, we mean real friends. Not just girls you had class with back in high school but were too pussy to holla at.

The friends zone is very real fellas. If you don't believe me then cool, learn the hard way. You won't really believe it until you see it with your very eyes anyway.

You don't know what you're talking about man, I've been friends with girls for literally years, sometimes a decade, and then one day just put on that move. I've ruined at least 4 really long-standing friendships, and it was worth it in 3 of those cases.

If you're into a friend, hit that shit, ruin that friendship.

either you are lying, extreamly lucky (they were desperate, drunk, etc) or they were just long ass acquaintances.

I have seen the friend to girl friend convertion attempted dozens of times. It works almost as much as the famous girl friend to sister/roommate/best friend upgrade. Which means not a lot. When it does tend to work, it's with needy chicks for some reason.

i got to tell jj i know someone in MW&C after she drank a can of guava juice but didnt eat her sour cream, which i realized after i played with her superman cell phone charm, which preceded her asking me if i liked superman, which was followed by me saying yes, all of which happened before i told her i know someone in MW&C.

all of which took place after i saw cotton duck in his underwears.

6onl62t.jpg

keagan at 30

i disagree.

friends to fucking is possible. even long-term friends.

anyone who denies that has a very shallow understanding of human emotion and

attraction.

things can develop over time that weren't there before. people grow/change. plain and simple.

i disagree.

friends to fucking is possible. even long-term friends.

anyone who denies that has a very shallow understanding of human emotion and

attraction.

things can develop over time that weren't there before. people grow/change. plain and simple.

It's possible for average joe to bag jessica alba also, but it's highly fucking unlikely.

I can argue your point about the shallow understanding part, since it's plainly wrong and shallow in it's own right.

Yes people change, but first impressions are real important.

Have you ever had a friend who back in school got no respect, and after graduation build up himself to be the shit? If you have, then you should know that what usually happens is that when that guy sees some of his old classmates they will reconize the new him, but still test him and hold his old image agaisnt him. They don't just simply let it go.

So yes people change, but they stay the same.

I think the only way to come to a resonable solution is if the guy went for it and then tells us what happens.

The only problem is that he might lie since who wants to admit they struck out?

some douche bag got a brand new red firebird, and decided to be the kind of douche who likes to show it off.

not just show it off though, park diagonally through 2 spaces.

so i skipped the end of 6th period to leave him a friendly note under his windshield wiper

"you park like a douche bag" sincerely, the student population.

Blackplatano: if i do go for it and strike out, i promise you'll be the first to know. I'll PM you with all the gory details. it'll be like a couple of girlfriends sharing their heartbreak over a pint of ben and jerry's. we can cry and e-hug one another until i feel like i can face the day again.

more explanation and hopefully more advice in a few. right now i have to pretend to be gainfully employed.

Blackplatano: if i do go for it and strike out, i promise you'll be the first to know. I'll PM you with all the gory details. it'll be like a couple of girlfriends sharing their heartbreak over a pint of ben and jerry's. we can cry and e-hug one another until i feel like i can face the day again.

more explanation and hopefully more advice in a few. right now i have to pretend to be gainfully employed.

Go for it then,

I'm rooting for you..

afterall, isn't one of us getting pussy better then winning a retarted internet arguement?

Anyways,

I'm out of SuFu till the end of the week, When i come back i'm quoting like a mothafucka

either you are lying, extreamly lucky (they were desperate, drunk, etc) or they were just long ass acquaintances.

I have seen the friend to girl friend convertion attempted dozens of times. It works almost as much as the famous girl friend to sister/roommate/best friend upgrade. Which means not a lot. When it does tend to work, it's with needy chicks for some reason.

I have seen all of these things work...and had them work for myself. You have no fucking game, and neither do any of your friends. please stop posting advice/input about women, you tragic pussy.

Motherfucker, I'm Dutch, from Holland, the Netherlands, Amsterdam, you know, Hookers, Tulips, Woodenshoes and Drugs!!!

Nag rap!

haha oh sir, i do apologize. i didn't mean to lump you in with those depressing, oft-black metal listening bunch that are scandinavians.

i deserve the nag.

I have seen all of these things work...and had them work for myself. You have no fucking game, and neither do any of your friends. please stop posting advice/input about women, you tragic pussy.

Aren't you a virgin..lol

As for game, nigga please..I was getting pussy when you was taking pictures of yourself to show other men on the internet.