superconfessional

i was checking my voicemail which i never do

and i found this from 2 am new years day

"man its fucking war of the worlds right now, like really, theres eight monsters outside myhouse, and the world is on its end. i just wanted to call everyone that i love, ashley, my family, you and everyone else just to say that i love you and that i might not make it through this battle but i really do love you, and we should chill tomorrow, but i love you"

i trofled.

a lot of these posts are much more like random thoughts than confessions... but i guess that's cool. might as well merge them, eh? lawlz.

confession:

i graduated last year and i'm walking the stage next wednesday. i hate my college and i don't want to walk, but i already paid $25 for the cap and gown. bummer. plus, i have to get my suit dry cleaned so i can look professional for my graduation, but i'm feel sluggish about it. fuck school.

superconfessional #10:

i don't think i've ever been in love with a song for the longest time as passionately as i am right now.

if you hate it or if it's been out a while whatever. it's grand and i can't get over it.

LATE PASS. The Shinichi Osawa dub remix is better....

http://www.kitsune.fr/music/releases/kitsunecda010

Yesterday this girl stopped me and said my name. She looked vaguely familiar yet I couldn't place where I've seen her or what her name was. After an awkward pause she tells me her name and still nothing. I then pretended she got the wrong person and left.

Haven't mowed the lawn for about 3 months.....it's so long it looks like im growing wheat. My neighbours must think im a trashy bastard, the lawns coupled with the failed project car bodies down the drive.

i think i might be in love with my best friend. she's incredible but kind of volatile as well.

this is a problem b/c:

1) i have a girlfriend who is an exceptionally sweet and loving and good person. unfortunately, she's also kind of boring and prudish and we hardly ever have sex.

2) i don't want to ruin my best and oldest friendship.

fuck.

i think i might be in love with my best friend. she's incredible but kind of volatile as well.

this is a problem b/c:

1) i have a girlfriend who is an exceptionally sweet and loving and good person. unfortunately, she's also kind of boring and prudish and we hardly ever have sex.

2) i don't want to ruin my best and oldest friendship.

fuck.

You are in the friends zone. She will flirt with you, but she is unattentable.

Don't do it.

No way, I've fucked up friendships with old friends a bunch of times! It's totally do-able, just know that you can never go back to how it was. You can only decide if the sex is going to be worth completely ruining the friendship, which is what almost always happens.