superconfessional

i think my computer died, im on my brothers laptop right now, ive never used it before so it feels weird, but hes out of the country so he wont care. when i turned it on it made a squealing sound then a buzzing sound then nothing, oh well after 7 years it had a good run, if i wasnt so busy tomorrow, nephews birthday, i would probably be buying a new one.

I had surgery on Thursday. Its been two days of no drinking... no smoking. I haven't eaten solid food in days. I can't sleep cause my body isn't used to going to bed sober. I canceled my cable.

I'm nervous about somebody else's jeans getting back to them cause I rarely ever ship out of the country.

i just drank half a bottle of wine, 4 beers, and 6 glasses of eggnogg. and i had one bowl of rice for the whole day. i am trashed. but i cant sleep. shit

i fucking lost my cellphone whilst drunk for the 3RD FUCKING TIME. 3 FUCKING CELLPHONES GONE. FUCK

What are you, retarded? I've never lost a phone, wallet, or keys in my whole life.

I went to the local RiteAid to get some cold tylenol for my dad, but I couldn't buy it because I wasn't 21. Then I lost about $8 in change of my dad's money on the way back somehow, must have fallen out of my pocket. I feel so dumb/irresponsible, but not as bad as Clopek :P

That shit sucks man . Happened to me in a bar in VT one time at the US open for snowboarding. I was cursing and screaming like a lunatic because I thought someone stole it. This led to me being thrown out of the bar and staying in someones loft where I puked but didn't tell, shhh. Turns out that I sat down and it fell into one of the leather couches and I went back the next day and dug it out. Felt like an asshole because all of the same people that threw me out where working again.

A client asked me what I was passionate about today and I couldn't answer because I didn't know.

ouch. i know exactly how you are feeling because i was in the same place a couple of months ago. all you can really do is either try and rekindle old passions or start looking into new hobbies and interests in order to keep things going. go to a museum/gallery and check out a new artist, go see a new band, get a new book on a subject you've never read about (i'm looking into architecture now) and something is bound to spark your passion again