superconfessional

I was in a situation like that. Send chocolates now and show up with flowers whenever you get back. She'll be pissed but I'm sure she'll let you in. If it's really bad just wait till she takes a shower, take your shit and bolt. Worked for me but I guess you can't run away with 200 books.

well, her place is in one of those high-security high rise apt towers so I don't figure I'll be breaking in any time soon. She would give it back to me if I ever showed up again, but I've already postponed/cancelled return dates 3 times in the past 3 weeks, just keep putting it off, so I'm not in the good books for now.

The only thing I get worried about, is that if she comes to her senses and breaks it off now (which I would honestly do if i were her, because I can't tell you what I'll be doing tomorrow, let alone next month or next year) that in my experience with girls out that way is that they throw hissy fits and start throwing stuff, pitching everything, exbf stuff doesn't last too long before it goes in the trash heap. In that sense, djrajio has made out in a good way, that girl is showing some character by breaking up and still promising to return all that stuff. This is one of those sad things in life, where it's always those girls who you really love who'll stab you in the heart in the end and make messes, and then the girls you get sick of quickly that end up being the good girls and surprise you and stay by you.

Honestly, I got a bit caught up in the moment when I was there leaving, I should've just paid the $200 and EMS'd an extra box to myself. I've gotten everything else stolen from me this year (computer, camera, ipod, passport, small misc.) so buying new shit to replace old has become a habit for me. It's nice to have new things once in awhile anyway. :T

In that sense, djrajio has made out in a good way, that girl is showing some character by breaking up and still promising to return all that stuff.

While I want to believe that she's doing this out of good, to be honest, I really think she its just a throwing shit test. Because, if she was willing to take all my stuff and continue calling me the last three months, its really uncharacteristic of her just to go ape shit in two days. I think a part of her knows that I will never go back to her, so she gets jealous and insecure really easily. I figure I'll just wait it out cuz I have nothing to lose (besides $8000 dollars worth of suits). A part of me wants to believe she found a new guy and this is just her excuse, which in retrospect would actually solve everything but I've been so busy w/ other shit, I could care either way.

While I want to believe that she's doing this out of good, to be honest, I really think she its just a throwing shit test. Because, if she was willing to take all my stuff and continue calling me the last three months, its really uncharacteristic of her just to go ape shit in two days. I think a part of her knows that I will never go back to her, so she gets jealous and insecure really easily. I figure I'll just wait it out cuz I have nothing to lose (besides $8000 dollars worth of suits). A part of me wants to believe she found a new guy and this is just her excuse, which in retrospect would actually solve everything but I've been so busy w/ other shit, I could care either way.

here's my confession: I'm rich as fuck! I got so much fucking money I can't post about anything but money!

No but for real, I am so motherfucking rich it's hilarious. I'm dead inside, but it's so worth it for my suits

here's my confession: I'm rich as fuck! I got so much fucking money I can't post about anything but money!

No but for real, I am so motherfucking rich it's hilarious. I'm dead inside, but it's so worth it for my suits

Uh, duh. You new here?

Edit: But in all honesty, $8000 isn't outrageous for a job that requires formal attire everyday. A decent suit will run you $800-$1500 dollars nowadays.

Chicken, when I get up, coffee, you guys are at 3pm yesterday? Thats weirder, except Tg, Hap and the Aussies.

by moving from east coast to west coast, the most unexpected thing to adjust for me is getting used to the time difference on superfuture.

it's strange that by the time i get on, all my old east coast pals have already been starting new threads and posting replies. so by the time i'm on things already seem to be old news.

and the peak hours seems to happen during my lunch time.

i also don't get those instant replies from people like beatle anymore because we aren't on during the same hours.

i could not see this coming.