superconfessional

theres this cornywhitegirl in my soiciology class, and for some reason i want to talk to her. typical CWG, blond hair, tan, not that orange shit though, uggs and north face fleece. bitch is quiet though, she doesnt talk at all.

whip dick in her face?

theres this cornywhitegirl in my soiciology class, and for some reason i want to talk to her. typical CWG, blond hair, tan, not that orange shit though, uggs and north face fleece. bitch is quiet though, she doesnt talk at all.

whip dick in her face?

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly."

whip dick in her face?

21504b4487702521f7daaea5ec43d1fc.jpg

whip dick in her face?

She quite but if you make her feel comforty she will talk your face off of submission

i am only person in state of connecticut allow 2 handle RADIOACTIV material due 2 special tranings i got in POLAND

You lyke Mat Daaaaaaaaaaaaamun, ultra brainy janitor?

looks like math

i am on a bret easton ellis binge, rereading everything i already read and i just picked up the rest of his books. well, that one book. its awesome.

Have you read Less than Zero? I found it slightly disturbing when he described how Julian was forcibly injected with heroin and then taken to be butt fucked by that fat, rich businessman :eek: ...it was actually sort of sad and depressing.

I'm a college student. I work as a resident assistant/advisor (RA) at one of the university dorms.

It's Thanksgiving break, and the hall isn't closed. So, I have to work at the front desk from 1am-4am. I didn't think anyone would be in the building since they'd all be home, so I took a nap. About two hours in, I hear whistling, and I wake up...and I see this pimply, long-haired pale kid staring at me making loud breathing sounds. I thought he was locked out of his room, so I asked for his room number and proceeded to open the key box.

But he didn't respond. I asked for his ID, to see if he lived here, but he just kept staring.

I shrugged it off. There are some pretty fucked up kids on this campus, and he might just be high or inebriated. I grab the TV remote and start switching channels and then I hear him say...

"My roommate watches me shower. And he videotapes me."

I respond, "Have you called campus police? Or even talked to your RA?"

"No. I like it. I thought I'd tell you that. Before he starts selling the DVDs."

He keeps talking..."I really like it when no one's here. People think I'm creepy because I used to be fat. I really want to find a pair of gloves with like brass knuckles inside so I can just punch people in the face. But maybe a baseball bat would be better because then I wouldn't be near them and I won't get the blood on me. But I like blood."

I was about to write an incident report...but decided to ask..."You know, the counseling center has extended hours over the break. Would you like me to make an appointment for you?"

The kid's eyes widened and he grabbed his ID, swiped it through the door check, and ran up the stairs. Even though he lives on the 11th floor.

I haven't seent the kid since.

I'm a college student. I work as a resident assistant/advisor (RA) at one of the university dorms.

It's Thanksgiving break, and the hall isn't closed. So, I have to work at the front desk from 1am-4am. I didn't think anyone would be in the building since they'd all be home, so I took a nap. About two hours in, I hear whistling, and I wake up...and I see this pimply, long-haired pale kid staring at me making loud breathing sounds. I thought he was locked out of his room, so I asked for his room number and proceeded to open the key box.

But he didn't respond. I asked for his ID, to see if he lived here, but he just kept staring.

I shrugged it off. There are some pretty fucked up kids on this campus, and he might just be high or inebriated. I grab the TV remote and start switching channels and then I hear him say...

"My roommate watches me shower. And he videotapes me."

I respond, "Have you called campus police? Or even talked to your RA?"

"No. I like it. I thought I'd tell you that. Before he starts selling the DVDs."

He keeps talking..."I really like it when no one's here. People think I'm creepy because I used to be fat. I really want to find a pair of gloves with like brass knuckles inside so I can just punch people in the face. But maybe a baseball bat would be better because then I wouldn't be near them and I won't get the blood on me. But I like blood."

I was about to write an incident report...but decided to ask..."You know, the counseling center has extended hours over the break. Would you like me to make an appointment for you?"

The kid's eyes widened and he grabbed his ID, swiped it through the door check, and ran up the stairs. Even though he lives on the 11th floor.

I haven't seent the kid since.

Quoted so you can't delete it this time.

What the fuck is this shit?