superconfessional

drinking in a bar is something i've never experienced

Jesus Christ, this is something I experience many times a week. Often I experience this many times a day.

@_@

I feel like an alocoholic

drinking in a bar is something i've never experienced

this last time i was in mexico my cousin miguel took me to the most awesome beer bar, its called the red pub, he said they franchise from somewhere, but i dont remember where. it was great drinking belgian beer in mexico, insted of shitty mexican beer.

i think i hate winter + people.

I generally think I like winter, until I get on a bus full of sour, stinking, damp people, where the air is moist with the body heat and pit odor of the unwashed. THen I hate winter.

I confess that I just used a multivitamin drink to wash down a multivitamin pill. I know the efficacy of these supplements is questionable at best, but I still take them every day.

Ive recently developed a taste for expensive english ale, instead of weak tasting and pale lagers. Kinda refreshing, but will break the bank.
You drink 1 good beer, then take a shot with a shitty beer for chaser. The rest of the night, PBR tastes like Chimay

so i just made a pb&j sandwich, i gave that shit a thick layer of peanutbutter when i just just finished my masterpiece to get a nice cold glass of milk and guess what! There was no more fucking MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 why the fuck man, so i had to settle with fuckin coke and that fucking burns so i had pb&j with water in the end