superconfessional

Guitar Hero is ruining my life. With CoD4 and Assassin's Creed coming out in the next two weeks, I'm going to have a nonexistent social life. Ever since I bought my 360 a few weeks ago, I realized what I was missing. I haven't bought a console since the first gen Xbox.

Fuck PC gaming.

Guitar Hero is ruining my life. With CoD4 and Assassin's Creed coming out in the next two weeks, I'm going to have a nonexistent social life. Ever since I bought my 360 a few weeks ago, I realized what I was missing. I haven't bought a console since the first gen Xbox.

Fuck PC gaming.

hahahaha. thats exactly what happened to me. had to sell the 360 within a week.

I'm serious, those are actually our family's pizzerias.

Yes homo.

So... what DON'T you own exactly? I'm imagining a conversation where somebodys bashing on halliburton and you come in and say, "actually thats my family's business".

i should be dead..

I got hit by a car travelling in excess of 40mph...landed 50 feet away from the sidewalk i was walking on after flipping head over heels multiple times.

thats nothing...

i was doing the grocery shopping this afternoon, and i found $3.65 on the ground! someone mustve dropped it! also, we had chicken for dinner, and afterwards, i took a shit.

but seriously..... :eek:

are you ok dude? im assuming youre in a pretty good state to be on here..... hope all is ok.

i should be dead..

I got hit by a car travelling in excess of 40mph...landed 50 feet away from the sidewalk i was walking on after flipping head over heels multiple times.

yeah, well done mate. I can't imagine how that must've felt. I've been standing in the street waiting to cross before and had some stupid girl drive over my toes with both the front and back tires, that was pretty intense...

It's amazing how the human body can withstand all these amazing things by this narrow margin, and totally fail on other occasions. I once was driving out in the countryside in high school, flipped a car off a cliff, rolled it down about 6 rotations and landed on the roof , came to and realized I was in the middle of nowhere and nobody'd find me down at the bottom of this cliff where I was so I climbed back up the mountain hanging off tiny sumac trees, with blood streaming down my face and hitched a ride home to call 911 and tell my kid sister I was alive, and then had the same guy drive me back to the scene of the accident, where I got out of the car and the police got pissed that i left the scene of the accident and i was walked over to a gurney and made to lay on it to the hospital, this after climbing the fucking side of the cliff with blood dripping from my dome. Can't imagine how close I was to dying that day, but I'm sure it was within inches.

i dont know i thot edmond was a pretty cool chinese philippino guy.. a little chubs n shit.. some pretty good money nothing special ... but yeah those homophobic remarks make you look like a fucking insular piece of shit lolllll I WONDER HOW MANILA IS FOR YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking fat piece of shit do you have a fucking spasm at every gay / transsexual u see around greenbelt

your a fucking shitty, i seriously hope you get rufiiiiiied the fuck out of at a club and just find ur self strapped down face to mattress in some shitty slum and god cant fucking help you there brother .. mayb u'll black out in the first few minutes?

fucking chub bitch motherfucker

during my time in west hollywood i could not look at the girls from the back at all in fear of it being a cross dresser.

also i had a pretty strange dream today. my brother and i were in a car with my mother driving. the car was behaving strangely and she decided to take this beat up bridge/road thing instead of the freeway. afer a few moments we wind up falling off of the road/bridge (which wasn't very far at all from the ground) and roll for a few seconds. we're all okay but for some reason the city turns into an apocalyptical state with all kind of things going on everywhere.

i later find myself getting on a cruise type ship for evacuation purposes i suppose. i find this girl waiting for me who i happen to have an appearance crush on (i never talk to her, trying something different with this one). some of the post-apocalyptical cliche things are said/done. later on without any recollection to how it happened, i was with my closest friend (another girl). the settings were now as if we were on an actual cruise and we got dropped on some random island and had a good time.

i'm really bad at telling stories i could barely recall, but i have nothing else to do.

so much shit has happened with that girl, i wanna tell sufu but the interest to time typing ratio is low haha

oh yea my dad gave my a hundred and fifty dollars right now idk why and on the spot i just ordered some april 77s, im about to order some Grado SR60s and the leftover money im saving to buy a microkorg. Consumerism at its finest.

Guest supernoob
so much shit has happened with that girl, i wanna tell sufu but the interest to time typing ratio is low haha

oh yea my dad gave my a hundred and fifty dollars right now idk why and on the spot i just ordered some april 77s, im about to order some Grado SR60s and the leftover money im saving to buy a microkorg. Consumerism at its finest.

u caint buy all tht wit no hunner fitty doller

me fail math, thats unpossible

post the nudes here so we can determine how wack the head is

yup.. actually

you should make a fake myspace with the pics on it and add all her friends and family.

fuck that would be so ill.