superconfessional

remember how a couple of weeks ago I was all distraught because I thought my ex had turned into somebody I didn't even recognize, how I was losing my best friend, blah blah blah... and then later she got a new dude and I was bummed about that... well... she got back in touch with me and she sounds normal and I kinda want to see her and she kinda wants to see me... :o

but I dunno if it's just because she's lonely

^ Why're you smiling?

No idea nor do I remember anyone taking my picture. I am currently creeped out.

I've been mildly creeped out before by people saying hi to me, but not even saying anything and taking my picture just creeps me out.

I will say though, my FH's are looking pretty sexy in that.

Yeah pretty much.

I'm more bothered by the notion that someone didn't feel comfortable enough to say "oh shit sidreyro!" but rather felt okay taking my picture... that's on some e-celeb status that I don't want to wrap my head around.

Also, I've been spotted by 4 or 5 different people in the past 2-3 days. I happen to walk by Nort/Recon on Lafayette and I instantly get spotted. It's kind of bizarre.

remember how a couple of weeks ago I was all distraught because I thought my ex had turned into somebody I didn't even recognize, how I was losing my best friend, blah blah blah... and then later she got a new dude and I was bummed about that... well... she got back in touch with me and she sounds normal and I kinda want to see her and she kinda wants to see me... :o

but I dunno if it's just because she's lonely

Fuck her and then cut her off. :o

my ex and my friend like each other now. this all sounds like stupid middle school bull shit, but it's really not. i think im mildly depressed or something. i can't concentrate on anything, i think about it all day and i even dream about it. i barely get any sleep and im not eating well. it's been l~a month since we broke up and she likes someone else already? bullshit. i can't even hang around with that guy friend alone anymore-it's awkward.

Yeah pretty much.

I'm more bothered by the notion that someone didn't feel comfortable enough to say "oh shit sidreyro!" but rather felt okay taking my picture... that's on some e-celeb status that I don't want to wrap my head around.

Also, I've been spotted by 4 or 5 different people in the past 2-3 days. I happen to walk by Nort/Recon on Lafayette and I instantly get spotted. It's kind of bizarre.

i need to get your autograph the next time i see u. hopefully in my dreamz. 8========D

seriously, for the past 2 months all ive been hearing is girls cheating on people i know and close friends. what the fuck. my friends ex cheated on him with 4 guys, thats as far as i'll go saying anything about his situation. but basically, im not trying to make every girl sound horrible..... but their all fucking slutty, fucking whorish, and can't be loyal or despise kindness. srsly, treat them like crap, guranteed on your dick. so yea, what im basically trying to say is, what the fuck is wrong with you girls? makes me think if my ex cheated on me......... i wonder.

shut up you pansy ass faggot. worship us.

you obviously did not see the, from your superior part... but your forgiven. that's it. dont bother answering. srsly, dont. just dont.....

you are just bitter that the dude didn't want some sexy time with you in person, he just took a picture to jerk off at home.

Yeah pretty much.

Being single has not become fun yet. All my prospects always fall thru. One chick gives me her number-without me asking for it-and when I call her and invite her out for a bite she tells me she is not the flirty type. WTF does that shit mean. I saw her the other day at the club and acted like I aint know her ass....

Then another shorty always comes up to my spot to hang out...but she is too straight foward with me. She always telling me about the other dude that is trying to get at her...I dont give a fuck what he's saying or doing. WTF is wrong wit these chickens.

I think I am making the jump to white and asian women for a lil while.