superconfessional

I like to put iTunes on random, ask it a question and then press the skip button and let it answer my question with the song.

I never really remember the 'answers' but I do it like every night.

I like to put iTunes on random, ask it a question and then press the skip button and let it answer my question with the song.

I never really remember the 'answers' but I do it like every night.

itunes is the new bibliomancy.

depends on user settings. chances are that if they get emails from any mass mailing list like ebay etc then they'll turn it on 4 lyfe so they can c wutz inside, or at least from that wabsite. most on prompt will want to see images in n emial.

2 a.m. last night after a evening spent with yay/hash/beer i went to the gas station and got a king size snickers and some jimmy hats through the late night window. road my bike while eating the king size over to the most amazing/attractive girls house who i just met while listening to cuban linx (ice water thru verbal intercourse) on my ipod. the moon was full and the wind was ghost. had to say it was a good night.

One of my best friends went to the phillipines on july 5th, and he was supposed to come back in time for school, and on august 11th. I got a little worried, but I managed to get a hold of him on myspace today. He told me that he will be coming back next summer. I'm so confused. He's going to be gone for another year, and it's going to be mad weird without him.

ive taken a total of 18 mgs of xanax thru out the night and day and i feel fine...barely sedated...talk about tolerance...got ahold of abunch of 10 mg valiums which have a very long half life so im gonna switch and taper starting at work tonight.

note: never mix methadone and suboxone together...i was hella sick for a day and a half...

not glorifing drugs at all, so dont get the wrong impression.

ha! simpletons.

yea there is. put n image on ur survar. make it a blank white image really small too like 1px or sumthin . log wen ppl aceess it. only dood 2 acess shud b guy u sent email.

u win.

you intrigue me.

i'm house sitting with my girlfriend, and if a nanny cam were to exist in this household i may have to flee to guadalajara.

Guest jmatsu
I just told my best friend that im in love with her and shes moving away for school. I haven't cried in 10 years until now.

*awaits neg rep from cureOne for being a pussy*

is your best friend a girl or just a femine male "bottom?" no hate, but yes homo.

Guest jmatsu
its a girl, no homo.

okay, since we got that out of the way, we can now move to the last resort.

by way of force, why not impregnate her? then you'll be connected to her forever.