superconfessional

i feel really good about myself when i take a big dump. its like a showing of power and dominance. sometime i mutter a "fuck yeah" and give my fist a pump right before i flush away my glorious victory.

one time in highschool my buddy and i were taking poo's together and i heard him say "flawless victory". i laughed so hard i pinched pre-maturely.

Guest jmatsu
i feel really good about myself when i take a big dump. its like a showing of power and dominance. sometime i mutter a "fuck yeah" and give my fist a pump right before i flush away my glorious victory.

one time in highschool my buddy and i were taking poo's together and i heard him say "flawless victory". i laughed so hard i pinched pre-maturely.

when i take a shit, i try to imagine my grandfather bombing the fuck out of pearl harbor.

when i take a shit, i try to imagine my grandfather bombing the fuck out of pearl harbor.

Not quite the right clip but these ^ remind me of Alan...

IKGMEA2eeBQ

LIVENUDEGIRLS, I believe that "baby-hard-on" that you're referring too is now more lovingly called a "chub".

:)

you mean a 'semi'? (British only maybe?)

I think I may have ADD. In the end I’m always able to get my homework done but I procrastinate as much as humanly possible. God I fucking hate homework.

i'm all done with law school, motherfuckers. more time to take pictures of myself and post them on the internet.

Now we just need to find where hipset is...

i got a call from the collection agency a week ago, they asked for my uncle and quickly went into a barrage of cussing and all that shit, so i cussed back and hang up. My uncle probally borrowed money somewhere and gave them my number so yesterday someone came to my door, it was this middle aged guy who was drunk, and he said he was from the collection agency and said "YOU GIVE ME THE FUKING MONEY" we have a platform leading to our door, so my friend goes who the fuk is that and kicks him squarehard in the chest and he falls backwards and down the small 4 stair. so he knocks out, and my other friend got this bright idea of carrying him and leaving him in the middle of the street. and we did it.

Be prepared to have a few big guys come round to your house next time. In my experiences collection agencies ussually "collect"

thats wut im scared off, or they probally do something cheap

and my fukin uncle for pulling me into this shit

I had outstanding video hire fines, I never paid, was only like $50, video place sold debt to an agency, they sent a guy round, I told him to fuck off, next time two massive guys came round both in leather jackets, with a court notice, I figured $50 was probably not too much to pay...

and i didnt assult these guys or anything... I imagine they would be pretty pissed

superconfessional: I have a remix of kylie minogue's "can't get you out of my head" that is layered over new order's "blue monday". needless to say, it is awesome and I have it on repeat right now... I'd totally hold hands with her

that song, not in remixed form, makes me nostalgic of years in which my life was much more exciting than it is now.

superconfessional: I have a remix of kylie minogue's "can't get you out of my head" that is layered over new order's "blue monday". needless to say, it is awesome and I have it on repeat right now... I'd totally hold hands with her

that song, not in remixed form, makes me nostalgic of years in which my life was much more exciting than it is now.

It reminds me of a stupid ex girlfriend... that pisses me off...

Can't tell if you like the song or not, but I hate when songs get ruined because they remind you of girls you don't want to be reminded of. I had a girl ruin angeles for me that way. bitch. I fucked her friend, but it was lousy, and I don't know if she even found out which essentially made it pointless.

meant for tyro, dizzle posted too fast.

Yeah it really pisses me off... I get fustrated, annoyed, angry and feel guilty all at the same time... [kylie minogue in general pisses me off, I should have dumped this girl 12 months before I actually did... and I knew that for the whole 12 months...]

i was bored at work and started to listen to Avril Lavigne - girlfriend....

and it made me realize how much of a crush i have on Avril Lavigne

and then i quickly changed the track to some WuTang to refill my masculinity...while imagining myself doin Avril