superconfessional

its not about the party, i do that only when the opportunity presents itself, its about the people. the heartless, soulless, immature, unforgiving, materialistic, elitist, self-obsessed people that i have to deal with on a daily basis. its a real downer, but i perserver cause i know college will be better.

i need sleep.

I hate to tell you, but all life is is people who are heartless, soulless, immature, unforgiving, materialistic, elitist, self obsessed. People suck. Plus, college really isn't any better, it just gives you four more years to dick off. MC Paul Barman sums up college pretty perfectly:

"I found college awkward another teacher, same old chalkboard

I felt I was shifting bawkward when I expected to shoot forward

Could I possibly have been more bored?

Realistically, a stressful sideways

Still skipping readings, still waiting for Fridays

School was so damn boring"

I hate to tell you, but all life is is people who are heartless, soulless, immature, unforgiving, materialistic, elitist, self obsessed. People suck. Plus, college really isn't any better, it just gives you four more years to dick off. MC Paul Barman sums up college pretty perfectly:

"I found college awkward another teacher, same old chalkboard

I felt I was shifting bawkward when I expected to shoot forward

Could I possibly have been more bored?

Realistically, a stressful sideways

Still skipping readings, still waiting for Fridays

School was so damn boring"

word dog mc paul barman really speaks to me

^^heres the good thing... youre gonna get to hit it and not take her out and go to prom and worry about her puking in your moms car.
Jeepster,

Even though that does suck for her, big time, think of the money you would be spending. Now you can get new denim, and still hit it. Hurrahx2

haha true - it would probably be a limo/my car if we had gone and i already have sufficient funds for both a pair of APC NC and working towards Dior 19cm MIJ (hopefully), not that im gonna be wearing them so much during the day this summer... but regardless, i feel justified in getting them now...

but regardless, i'm gonna ask this girl out anyways before some other sympathetic bastard does..

i am at work right now and i clicked on that big picture thread and it hella messed with my computer. it took forever for everything to regulate itself, if it wasnt so busy i would try to go back

Guest jmatsu

diamonds,

you really resemble this model in mens nonno. a bunch of my friends also agree. i know this one nipponbitch that digs you. she's around a c+. $75 shipped? maybe trade her for a new pair of prison issues high or those grey hushpuppies?

Guest StuckOnStupid

ok

a few years ago in my very very heavy cocaine days, i had a..."thing" with a sorta/pretty famous singer chick.we met on friendster. i was sososo amped off it, and what deaded it was one night i came to her crib mad late to fuck, skiied as usual, and midway through i just started thinking too much, you know, that fuckin dumb shit you do when you are high, analyzing every possible thing...and i just lost my wood, and could not get it up. so yeah...i left. then it was just weird after that.

i fucking suck.

ok

a few years ago in my very very heavy cocaine days, i had a..."thing" with a sorta/pretty famous singer chick.we met on friendster. i was sososo amped off it, and what deaded it was one night i came to her crib mad late to fuck, skiied as usual, and midway through i just started thinking too much, you know, that fuckin dumb shit you do when you are high, analyzing every possible thing...and i just lost my wood, and could not get it up. so yeah...i left. then it was just weird after that.

i fucking suck.

you know this doesnt count for shit unless you pm a brother and let him know who

you almost painted a white map of hawaii on.

you know this doesnt count for shit unless you pm a brother and let him know who

you almost painted a white map of hawaii on.

saw you thought this was gonna be easy,

Well, you're out of luck.

Yeah, let's rewind, let's turn back time to when you couldn't get it up,

You know what it shoulda ended there,

That's when I shoulda shown you the door.

As if that weren't enough to deal with,

You became premature.

There's your answer.

if SOS almost boned Lily Allen, i'll slap him upside the fucking head.

trick is cute. real cute. i wouldn't let anything get in between me and the smash,

not even a little coke dick. i'd stick a metal rod in my cockhole to keep it stiff.

i wish i could rep mail you back...

its not that bad, bruv, you could do better.

keep your head up, and your nose clean.

and, keep your head up by keeping your nose clean.

work's over, i'm out.

if SOS almost boned Lily Allen, i'll slap him upside the fucking head.

trick is cute. real cute. i wouldn't let anything get in between me and the smash,

not even a little coke dick. i'd stick a metal rod in my cockhole to keep it stiff.

I'd prefer Amy Winehouse, but yeah, what ^he^ said.

Guest StuckOnStupid

lily allen is meh

but oh my god amy winehouse

oh my lord the fucking things id do to her

she reminds me of ronnie spector in her prime, but white and skinny and drunk. i love it.

Guest StuckOnStupid

yeah, matterafact...lets talk about ronnie spector, and bringing amywinehouse back in time to 1965, and setting up a 2 way with her and ronnie.

ronnie%20spector.jpg

+

amy-winehouse.jpg

homina homina homina.

Guest jmatsu

the member known as johnnyred pmed me and offered to sell me his nikkisix that he had won from the julianred contest. he posted a rather distasteful waywt post which i was particularly unfond of. i had to use every ounce of willpower to not comment on that monstorsity of a fit in hopes that the transaction would go through. he then pmed me and told me that he decided to keep them. all that willpower was in vain. i feel like a sell out. now that i think about it, he probably did that/timed it unpurpose so as not to get a negative critique...

On the note of sexual disasters, a couple of weeks ago my ex convinced me to drive up to LA at 4am. Having drank quite a bit of alcohol, I went up there.

I don't know how I ever didn't notice before, but her clit was so fucking huge, I had to get out. It was like a very slightly-inflated balloon. I guess I never really fingered or went down on her back when we were together, just stuck it in.

In high school, I used to get with this girl after school a couple times a week. And I left my nudies there one time in a hurry because her parents came home early (I know I shouldnt have left them, but her dads like...HungryMan-lumberjack-status). Well, I guess her mom thought they were her brothers and she... washed them. AND DRIED THEM. So I called the girl to remind her to bring them back. And she brought them back folded up and everything. And she told me she "took the liberty to wash and dry them." And I didn't talk to her after that.