superconfessional

it took me some time to understand why people were "typing random letters" but then i realized that you only need to post the letters of a youtube video and 5.0 makes it appear with the youtube player

but everything i see, with chrome, is the random letters

Posted · Hidden by broken_dubz, November 14, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by broken_dubz, November 14, 2011 - No reason given

it has been about 6 months. can't sleep.

have been eating a couple of painkillers and waiting for the sun to come up, so i can get a cup of coffee and grap a cab to the nearest hospital.

aren't hospitals open 24 hours in denmark?

^^ I discovered that a girl i was seeing is now referring to me as a "hip hop nig nog" not sure if thats racist or not...

Sounds pretty fucking racist to me. Are you, in fact, a hip hop nig nog? Even if you are, I'd still call it a racist remark.

i'm drunk as fuck and i hate the only girl i've been chillin w/ lately. she has bad taste in pretty much everything, and though i try to force good things onto her, she just doesn't appreciate anything. she's into terrible fashion, takes terrible photos, likes terrible movies, and is hyperactive as fuck to boot. however, she's the only girl in this shitty town that i can really hang with. she is extremely awkward in her behavior but for some reason extremely attractive to me. tho every time she leaves my place i sigh with relief just because it's such a draining exchange on my end and i don't have the heart to stop answering her calls and shit. i initially started hanging out with her because i've been going through a phase of fucking all of the girls i wanted to in high school (that are still attractive to me), but due to her awkward disposition, i wouldn't ever be able to tell if she's into me, let alone make a move. this is a small town, there is a high chance of running into her again regularly. wtf to do :/

I haven't told him, but I'm parting ways with a friend and I don't feel any remorse about it. We've had some great times, and he's helped me out of jams, but he's also an instigator, a bad influence, and thrown gas on negative situations. After some rough years, my life is on the upswing, and I can only see him bringing me back down. He sends me the occasional text letting me know he's up to no good (like he wants and audience to cheer him on) and I just shake my head and think "grow up".

I hate that I do not have the will to back out of something I already agreed upon. If I was waiting in a line and suddenly did not want that milkshake I was about to order I pay for it anyway then get really emotional and sickly. Totally fucked up shit.

long-term (2ish yrs) relationships don't burn out, they just fade slowly. and i'm beginning to fear it's happening to me. i don't want it to, i don't want it to, but i think things like this are inevitable sometimes. thank god the semester is nearing completion because i don't see this helping my focus for the last big push till holiday break in any capacity. without getting too much into it, we started dating after meeting in uni residence and basically went into it from a previous summer stint with a (overall decent, but immiture) girl, and thought "there's no way i'm getting into a relationship for anohter 5 years", turns out i meet this amazing person, and two years later, i think we're both scared to admit that in some ways we hold each other back and inhibit the other from doing things they really want. i'm a wreck today, because i don't have many friends, never really did, and i frankly don't know what i'd do without her. it's not my first heartbreak, but to quote an old song "i can see what's coming." ;_;

^i know that feel bro

i think i'm a few months ahead of you in that department and it does suck but it will turn out ok in the end.

that said, my own girl problems are a nightmare right now, independent of that. one of my housemates has a fat awkward crush on me, and i don't really know what to do about it but the whole thing is just becoming gross to me now anyway. i'm sort of hooking up with this girl who i wanted to turn into my friend because shes really cool but now i feel like i've ruined it in a way. maybe not, i'm not sure. i feel like shes catching feelings for me and me personally i don't care about her like that but i do care about her in some other way. and i miss having a girlfriend but don't really feel like being close to anyone at the same time so whatever i don't know. and yeah i have no friends so. . .

in other news, college sucks. i hate everything. kind of want to just drop out and go to trade school / community college / do something else. but i feel like. i'm. just. wasting money now. idk i have 5 more quarters of school until i graduate, but nothing really appeals to me. i've dropped out once and now i still want to drop out again. i almost wish i had gone to art school instead of writing it off but now i feel like its too late and i don't have the money to do so anymore, so i want to just go somewhere cheap and or free and do whatever and then just figure out some way to make money after/during that.

but i feel like my family will hate me.

so maybe i should just suck it up and work through the pain but idk.

why am i even posting this no idea.

Edited by OCEANSECT

My living situation is starting to get unbearable. I live with a guy who I used to be like best friends with but now we hardly even ever talk and we live together.. It feels like he only wanted to live with me because he knew I'd be good for rent. I probably wouldn't even mind if it was some random guy that I hadn't known prior, but even than me and said stranger would probably make small talk. It sucks because I could have found people that I actually would talk to and be friends with to live with, or even lived at home and commuted to school but now I'm stuck for at least another 6 months. It's really depressing living with someone and not being able to chat about what's going on with each other. I try sometimes, but this guy just makes me feel like I'm bothering him if I ask a simple question about how or what he's doing. It sucks to be paying so much money for a place that hardly feels like home.

i just dreamt of _______ in a car with the head of communications at emi. woke up to my girlfriend calling me.

Edited by julius