superconfessional

i hate and love my ex wtf

saw her over thanksgiving break, horrible mistake or really great? i don't even know

of course we started fighting afterwards and now shes 1000 miles away and i haven't talked to her

i think logically i hate her but then...

the things she does just piss me off so much, shes such a bitch, but then she tells me she likes me still and whatever and it really fucks with me because i like her still for sure, no matter how much i wish i didn't

and then she spins it all like i'm a horrible person

and i'm def an asshole but i can't help but feel in this situation she definitely is too...

I used to be unrelentingly hungry, but I feel like I've been lazy for the past two years. I was presented with an incredible opportunity a couple of weeks ago though that put a fire under me. I feel like I've had adrenaline pumping steadily since then, and it's the first time in years that I've been grinding endlessly (18+ hour days) and actually enjoying it. Feels good to be so focused and driven again.

i think the last time and only time i really fully read Le Petit Prince was when i was 15.

and this morning i woke up with that in my head:

"It is the time you have devoted to your rose that makes your rose so important."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ive been spending so much time meditating since i lost my phone.

not that i used to be brainless or anything. but you know.

not sure where else to post this, i hope someone can give me some advice

good friend of mine found out recently (over thanksgiving break) that his parents have decided to separate, most likely get divorced, and after that his dad confessed to the family that he had cheated on his wife. i am just unsure what to say to him, i'm at a loss when we talk. i feel bad i don't know how to proceed

edit: bbk keep positive

Edited by pieiskewl

not sure where else to post this, i hope someone can give me some advice

good friend of mine found out recently (over thanksgiving break) that his parents have decided to separate, most likely get divorced, and after that his dad confessed to the family that he had cheated on his wife. i am just unsure what to say to him, i'm at a loss when we talk. i feel bad i don't know how to proceed

edit: bbk keep positive

being a good listener is enough

other than that if his dad decided to confess and come clean to his wife and family that shows some character on his part. this is cold comfort, but another way of looking at this is acknowledging the reality that relationships unfortunately often fail to meet our ideals; we are human and even while people are together it can be difficult, there are doubts and things to which we are blind. so what can be learned from the fallout? both his mother and father will need to reach out to others during their time apart, especially in the first months. i think this is a good opportunity for your friend to get closer to his parents.

i kinda wanna die right now

i'm struggling to finish college with full courseload and a +25 hour week at a meatpacking company doing nothing but menial manual labor for an extremely shitty pay but it's important for me to graduate with no debt

not only that but my mom has been diagnosed with a brain tumor last year, she had it removed but she has been suffering from severe depression since then so i moved back home in the surburbs to take care of her and everything and my dad and bro are being inconsiderate fucks, constantly yelling at her over her for the pettiest shit, she turned 60 last saturday so i bought her something while everyone didn't even wished happy bday

so basically i don't know what the fuck will happen or what to do

Persevere buddy. You'll be a better human for it.

You're right, he would've been beautiful. I can't stop tearing up as I write this waiting for the train. Nothing feels okay, I'll never recover from this.

If u need anything <3

Fuck its been 2 months since we broke up, I still cant stop thinking about her. We were only together 8 months but it was fucking great. We got each other so well, then something changed and we started hating each other for stupid shit. We're different and that was good, but then it just made it hard. She's so bluntly, brutally honest about everything and it pisses me off cause I cant be that way with people.

She resented me for not telling the whole truth all the time, but fuck, how am I supposed to be that way. I cant tow the line between honesty and sounding like an arsehole, so I don't fucking do it. So I end up saying the things in my head that should make her feel good, but she's so fucking smart she sees right through it and gets upset/pissed because I'm not being honest.

Everybody lies and all that... Fuck. What's a boy to do?

Posted · Hidden by baizilla, November 30, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by baizilla, November 30, 2011 - No reason given

i feel terrible.

i met girl a while ago at a party, got her number. the following weekend went out for drinks and it went quite well, so we went back to my place and had some more drinks. after that i didn't see her for a couple of months.

one day she decided to text me asking if i wanted to share a bottle of wine with her, and i told her to drop by when i got home. turns out she had gained a lot of weight, damn. we still talked and had a great time, but nothing else happened.

she wrote me again today, and i told her that i was starting to see someone exclusively, which i am not. i should neg myself.

Has anybody had success with living with a roommate they found over craigslist? I keep on thinking I will end up rooming with a junkie or a serial rapist.

I think Craigslist roommates can be better than people you already know, because with roommates that you didn't know previously there's alway that modicum of respect they try to manage since you aren't necessarily all that familiar with the person, but with people you already know they seem to take way more liberties in being a complete twat as a roommate, just my two cents....

and yeah stop being a fucking pussy baizilla, fat bitches have feelings too

Edited by 5-4=Unity