superconfessional

during my cigarette break from work yesterday i was sitting along broadway in soho and watched, bewildered, as what looked like a buddhist monk or something of the sort (old asian guy with shaved head in typical flowy brownish garb) passed me by carrying two full chanel shopping bags while sporting murdered out af1 lows.

i didnt know what to make of the situation, but i liked it

during my cigarette break from work yesterday i was sitting along broadway in soho and watched, bewildered, as what looked like a buddhist monk or something of the sort (old asian guy with shaved head in typical flowy brownish garb) passed me by carrying two full chanel shopping bags while sporting murdered out af1 lows.

i didnt know what to make of the situation, but i liked it

ran into the same guy last week on canal. In addition to the af1s, he was also rocking some funky glasses.

i always thought those were joggers,,,, :o

8 years old me thought they were marines, mostly because you get a lot of police heat when you go GOURANGA. also i never could figure out what they said, even today.

This summer WILL be better than last. I was in a really weird depression last summer that absolutely sucked. I have a lot to look forward to now, new friends, in a band I actually like, can't wait to read a lot of books and just chill. I DO have my old job to fall back on, which I'm grateful for but I hope they give me more than like ten hours a week, or I can get another job, because I am pretty broke and would like to go to Los Angeles sometime during the summer/buy clothes, music equipment etc.

^^^^^ good to hear

Being on exchange means alone time rarely happens other than at the end of the day or in the morning. There is usually an underlying pressure to constantly be doing something.

didn't get the shitty part time job I interviewed for. oh well.

move out tomorrow to my friend's place to crash on his floor until I get on my feet.

plus side is I've been more busy with music than ever, and I'm getting a lot better as a result. Despite all the financial adversity I face in the coming months, I could really give a fuck -- I'm making better traks then ever!

My family sucks. Just spent an hour listening to my (high) uncle try to convince me not to go to law school because "even if half the lawyers in this country died horribly there would still be too many of them." Normally I would just ignore him, but I was only stopping at the house to pick my shit up since my Mom decided she'd rather keep enabling my heroin addict brother than have me live there. I try to keep shit like this to myself, but then again what else is this thread for?